Vanilla Protein

Posted by 5690910998820436910 on Apr 02, 2016

This is my first time to buy this brand of protein, I can't taste the Vanilla , I feel the taste like spicy it so bad, I was disappointed with this product, I won't buy any of these brand protein. The customer service also bad WTF

Not good taste or mouthfeel

Posted by 4612346893188654801 on Mar 17, 2016

YUCK, YUCK YUCK. Have been using the Sunwarrior protein power Vanilla flavour and thought I'd try the Warrior Blend version. Big mistake. Product isn't as gritty, as the PP, but has a very funny aftertaste like eating something thats gone slightly bad, and then has a mouthfeel like eating okra, kind of a slimy mouth feel. Didn't like at all and now am stuck with 1kg. worth. It's not cheap, so I need to decide if I can stomach it until its gone, or just throw it out. Stick to the PP version. It's a bit gritty, but better than slimy.

Glad I ordered it

Posted by 4763160389909969449 on Dec 25, 2015

It has a great taste. Perfect for blending with only vegetable milk(or water) or incorporated in a green smoothie.

I finally found my holy grail.

Posted by 5433121210471941197 on Nov 05, 2015

I've been searching far and wide for a protein powder that works for me...I'm sensitive to dairy, so I can't do whey (though I tried, which resulted in stomach pains and cystic acne) and all the vegan ones I tried either had a dominant chalky texture, a weird flavor or a whole bunch of terrible ingredients I didn't want to put in my body...I took a chance on this one and ordered the 1 kg package and I'm soooo glad I did! I love the flavor, I blend it with almond milk and fruit and I love it. There is a minor chalky feel, but you can barely feel it. Honestly, I rarely write reviews, but I'm so excited to have found this product, so here you go. I hope this helps someone.

Tastes so bad

Posted by thrivefitwaffles on Aug 28, 2015

i never give products bad review unless iit is just so ridicously bad. I've gotten vanilla pp from sun warrior before and it was great, did not think this would taste so bad

Great product and seller!

Posted by 4909708942208104693 on Jul 31, 2015

This is the best product I ever had! Love the taste so much and it is all natural and raw, perfect for an active vegan! ^^

Won't purchase again

Posted by 5665962906602053603 on Jun 02, 2015

It blends well but that's the only nice point. It tastes like hamster cage. I'll try to hide the taste in a smoothie with copious amount of berries.

Warrior Blend

Posted by 4691109010038107911 on Jun 01, 2015

Excellent drink. Very enjoyable

Nice taste as not too sweet

Posted by 5327310090808683274 on May 13, 2015

I like the vanilla Warrior Blend and have ordered it a few times. It goes down very smoothly and doesn't have an overbearing stevia flavor that many vegan shakes do. It actually tastes like there is some punch to it and I like that. I used it on a series of recent ketosis/carb cycles and I retained a lot more muscle than on previous cycles so it does the job when used properly. Was recommended to use it by UFit in Singapore who have a good understanding of protein on a plant based diet.

the worst

Posted by AMR-abdu on Apr 14, 2015

the worst taste i have ever tried . i throw the package after 3 hours . i don't recommend to buy it or other flavors of this product .