Much too sweet

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 30, 2013

Very disappointed. This gets great reviews, and I have friends whom swear by it... But for me it is much much too sweet. It's a nice addition to raw protein balls, but it has a huge amount of stevia and is really too sweet for me green daily smoothie to put in my. I will not buy again, and considering giving away what I do have...

Tastes bad.

Posted by 5031768043245149307 on Jun 28, 2014

It taste really bad... not going to buy it again.

not a nice taste or texture

Posted by 5564332503222241667 on Aug 01, 2013

was suprised that i didnt like this after all the good reviews about it but its just so sweet, a real fake kind of overpowering sweetness, with a horrible chalky texture that cant even be hidden in baked goods! have a whole bag left, what a waste!

The taste was horrible

Posted by SupplementPro on Nov 08, 2013

I tried this product and I could just not stomach the taste. It gave me a bad stomach ache and the taste was horrible. Also the mx ability was really sub par, after shaking it, it was extremely clumpy.

Not nice.

Posted by 5198959001621874714 on Aug 15, 2014

Another not great vegan protein. Taste is not nice, and texture isn't either. Won't repurchase and wouldn't recommend.

the worst

Posted by AMR-abdu on Apr 14, 2015

the worst taste i have ever tried . i throw the package after 3 hours . i don't recommend to buy it or other flavors of this product .

Tastes so bad

Posted by loafulofcarbs on Aug 28, 2015

i never give products bad review unless iit is just so ridicously bad. I've gotten vanilla pp from sun warrior before and it was great, did not think this would taste so bad

Tastes terrible and doesn't blend well

Posted by Reviewer1805160 on Jun 18, 2013

Of all the proteins I've tried, this tastes the worst. And it doesn't blend well. The protein separates and collects at the bottom very quickly, short-changing you unless you keep stirring as you drink.

The taste is awful.

Posted by healthaholic on Mar 05, 2013

I dont care that the protein is great nutritionally, the taste is really bad. Its impossible to hide, even in smoothies with bananas or dates or in homemade protein bars. I have just eated two portions and have no idea what to do with the rest. I really regret not getting a sample first, but so many said that the taste is phenomenal. Its not, trust me.

Not so good

Posted by 5043760906131368700 on Apr 09, 2013

The flavour is fine, but the texture and smell makes the product unpalatable. I tried blending it for protein balls etc, but the texture is terrible :(

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »