Glad I ordered it

Posted by 4763160389909969449 on Dec 25, 2015

It has a great taste. Perfect for blending with only vegetable milk(or water) or incorporated in a green smoothie.

I finally found my holy grail.

Posted by 5433121210471941197 on Nov 05, 2015

I've been searching far and wide for a protein powder that works for me...I'm sensitive to dairy, so I can't do whey (though I tried, which resulted in stomach pains and cystic acne) and all the vegan ones I tried either had a dominant chalky texture, a weird flavor or a whole bunch of terrible ingredients I didn't want to put in my body...I took a chance on this one and ordered the 1 kg package and I'm soooo glad I did! I love the flavor, I blend it with almond milk and fruit and I love it. There is a minor chalky feel, but you can barely feel it. Honestly, I rarely write reviews, but I'm so excited to have found this product, so here you go. I hope this helps someone.

Great product and seller!

Posted by 4909708942208104693 on Jul 31, 2015

This is the best product I ever had! Love the taste so much and it is all natural and raw, perfect for an active vegan! ^^

Warrior Blend

Posted by 4691109010038107911 on Jun 01, 2015

Excellent drink. Very enjoyable

Love the taste and satiates my appetite

Posted by 5249080274371828752 on Apr 02, 2015

I love this in green smoothies! It blends well and tastes delicious even when I sometimes omit the greens! Best of all this was tested by the Health Ranger/Natural News to have a triple star rating which means it came out as in the category of having near zero amounts of heavy metals, unlike many other brands.

Les meilleures protéines

Posted by 5377560596394370232 on Sep 12, 2014

Je préfère de loin vanille pour agrémenter mon smoothie de fruits et lait d'amande. De loin les meilleures protéines et compo nickel !

Excelente.

Posted by 4645966756662534689 on Jul 31, 2014

Um dos melhores produtos da categoria. Chegou em menos de 30 dias no Brasil.

LOVE IT, GREATEST TASTING AND TEXTURE VEGAN PROTEIN EVER

Posted by 4972921973430617662 on Jul 16, 2014

I totally love this product, it ticks all the boxes and tastes great, lets hope they keep it this way as they changed and completely ruined the chocolate flavour.

Favorite Protein

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Jun 27, 2014

Brought this for my dog and now I use it as well and its my favorite. Nice smell nice taste. Thanks iherb for having this product available.

Good product, I like it

Posted by PavelP on May 29, 2014

The product is superior in taste and texture compared to other vegan or raw vegan protein mixtures. The price is high but it's worth it. I personally prefer Warrior Blend Chocolate over Vanilla, but usually buy both of them in one order to switch the flavors so not to get used to them too quickly.