Sun Warrior, Raw Protein, Plant-Based, Warror Blend, Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1312913 on Jan 08, 2012

This product (made from hemp, cranberry, and pea protein plus coconut oil) supersedes their previous protein powder made from brown rice protein with better taste, less grainy texture, and better flavour. The new powder also has the same extensive amino acid profile. Both products are the most digestible protein powders I have found with the shortest and cleanest ingredient lists. Also, iHerb provides great value in their pricing.

Blends Well; Great Taste and Nutrition

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 30, 2012

I purchased this product to supplement my diet as I make the transition to a vegan diet. I use 1 scoop of this product along with 15g of Hawaiian Spirulina, 10g of Chlorella, and some Vitamin-C powder twice a day in the morning and evening. That combination makes a great overall health drink with an excellent amino acid profile, loads of vitamins and minerals, and allows me to completely do away with multivitamins and other supplements. You could certainly use this product alone. It offers a great amino acid profile itself, equal or superior to many animal products, and a nice combination of proteins from pea, cranberry, and hemp. I find the taste of this product to be much better than some other vanilla soy and rice based protein powders I have tried. The product has a slightly sweet taste, but certainly not overpowering. The powder blends well in juice and water, dissolving quickly and evenly. You also get quite a bit of product for your money. This is a 1kg bag, probably enough to last most people a month and a half to two months per bag. I really enjoy this product and it seems to me like one of the top vegan protein products on the market. I will reorder often!

Favorite Protein

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Jun 27, 2014

Brought this for my dog and now I use it as well and its my favorite. Nice smell nice taste. Thanks iherb for having this product available.

Warrior Blend

Posted by 4691109010038107911 on Jun 01, 2015

Excellent drink. Very enjoyable

Great product and seller!

Posted by 4909708942208104693 on Jul 31, 2015

This is the best product I ever had! Love the taste so much and it is all natural and raw, perfect for an active vegan! ^^

I finally found my holy grail.

Posted by 5433121210471941197 on Nov 05, 2015

I've been searching far and wide for a protein powder that works for me...I'm sensitive to dairy, so I can't do whey (though I tried, which resulted in stomach pains and cystic acne) and all the vegan ones I tried either had a dominant chalky texture, a weird flavor or a whole bunch of terrible ingredients I didn't want to put in my body...I took a chance on this one and ordered the 1 kg package and I'm soooo glad I did! I love the flavor, I blend it with almond milk and fruit and I love it. There is a minor chalky feel, but you can barely feel it. Honestly, I rarely write reviews, but I'm so excited to have found this product, so here you go. I hope this helps someone.

Glad I ordered it

Posted by 4763160389909969449 on Dec 25, 2015

It has a great taste. Perfect for blending with only vegetable milk(or water) or incorporated in a green smoothie.

Great Taste

Posted by 4770430739037428195 on May 29, 2016

Nice smell and taste,good quality...great vegan protein powder. Like it very much!

So good

Posted by 5728494289417836866 on Jul 07, 2016

I love this protein powder. It doesn't have that gross smell that milk based protein powders have. I like to blend it with almond milk and a small banana. Tastes so great, like a vanilla milkshake!

great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2577093 on Aug 01, 2016

Tastes amazing! goes great with any fruit or berry you put in your smoothies