Sunflower Butter is Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Jun 19, 2016

Great taste. Nutritious. Consistently the same flavor and quality.

So Delish

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Jun 29, 2016

This is so yummy! I am a huge fan of all types of nut butters and spreads (both healthy and indulgent kinds) and had to try this sunflower seed spread after reading the reviews. It definitely tastes like sunflower seeds, and is so smooth and much more easily spreadable than your regular peanut butter or other nut butters. So far I've only had it out of the jar with a spoon ;) but I imagine it will taste great with anything and mix in easily with smoothies, etc. The things I have ordered on iHerb have definitely been hit or miss, but I will definitely be ordering this again!

tasty substitute for pb

Posted by Reviewer3049513 on Jul 11, 2016

Just as delicious as peanut butter and great for sending in school lunches without endangering those who are pb allergic

Love This Alternative to Nut Butters

Posted by 5336150076942084120 on Aug 13, 2016

I have been enjoying the SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread. It is affordable and gives me a quick pick-me-up. I usually take a teaspoonful or so to give me that satisfying feeling. It prevents me from over-eating. I like the amount of sweetener in this product. It balances the bitterness of the straight sunflower spread. For those who have problems digesting nut butters, the sunflower seed spread just might fit the bill. Even refrigerated, this product is soft and flows easily. It doesn't take much stirring when the jar is initially opened, which is really nice. I eat it just out of the jar or make a sandwich with it, adding raw honey and my homemade sprouts on Ezekiel bread.

OMG, Addictive!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 31, 2011

I just can't believe how good this stuff is! Great sunflower seed flavor, but a lot like peanut butter. "Yum Factor" is off the charts! I keep the jar in the frig because it's kind of "soupy", but boy, oh, boy, it's worth the hassle! I've ordered it twice, and I will order it again. Thanks, iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »