Suncoat Girl, Beauty From Head To Toe...Naturally Kit, Princess, 5 Piece Kit (Discontinued Item)

Canadian Mom of Three...

Posted by Reviewer2838691 on Nov 23, 2012

Great nail polish for little girls. Two coats does the trick. Does not damage nails and peels off within a couple of days; just long enough to enjoy and then want to change colors!

Simply wonderful gift for a girl

Posted by joyslin on Oct 13, 2013

This is just wonderful for a young girl who loves to doll up, or like the title says, for party. My 5 year old is absolutely thrilled by this. There are a few items in the kit which can all come in useful. First, the nail polish and toe separators. I like that the toe separators are provided such that the girls stay put as they sense they're going through a pedicure. 2 nail polishes are provided for variety, both colours are beautiful though my personal favourite is the Princess Purple colour (it is an amazing frosted purple). Yes, they do require 2 - 3 coats to look good (exactly what is written in the instructions), but once they are on they stay put for at least a day (I applied it on myself and it has lasted a week - on the toes)! Best of all, no nail polish remover is required to take them off! They also dry pretty quickly which is important when we're talking about kids. ;) Next, the eyeshadow. The eyeshadow included here is a shimmery purple which looks so beautiful, again! It doesn't last long at all (I think it only lasts for 2 hours tops) but that's no problem since it's supposedly just for play. Just reapply if required. Last, the lip shimmer which is essentially just a lip balm. I wouldn't say that it even has any shimmers, to me it seems transparent. It requires a little pressure to apply but smells wonderful with a cocoa smell. Overall I think this is such a great kit to delight a kid, especially if she is interested in dolling up but you're worried about the chemicals getting to her, this is the kit to get! I have already gotten more Suncoat Girl polish colours from iherb.