Suncoat Girl, Natural Nail Beauty Kit, Water-Based Nail Polishes, Ballerina Beauty, 3 Piece Kit (Discontinued Item)

Great kit, love the red one!

Posted by Reviewer3320242 on Jan 15, 2013

This is a great kit. I haven't tried the pink one yet but I love the red one, it's true red! I'm a big fan of Suncoat's peelable nailspolishes (Suncoat Girl and Suncoat Peel&Polish). However they only stay 1-2 days in my nails expect if I use the top coat included in this kit. If I use the top coat the nail polish may stay pretty in my nails even for one week which is actually pretty same as normal toxic nail polishes. And then I can just peel them off when I feel like without any remover.

Nice colours and good savings!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Ballerina Beauty is a faint sweet pink and strawberry delight is a strong red. Two popular colours. I took the set because only the top coat is available here. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Lasting

Posted by 5730207478908397502 on Jun 14, 2015

These polishes are surprisingly longlasting! Since the consistency once dried can be compared to elastic plastic film, it doesn't chip away like regular nail polishes. The red is a nice strawberry, but the pink is a lot more frosty when applied compared to how it looks in the bottle. It looks a bit more amateurish than regular polish, but I love how easy it is to remove, so unless you're putting your nails right up in front of someone's face, it doesn't really matter.

Good Product