Suncoat Girl, Natural Nail Beauty Kit, Water-Based Nail Polishes, Ballerina Beauty, 3 Piece Kit

Great kit, love the red one!

Posted by Reviewer3320242 on Jan 15, 2013

This is a great kit. I haven't tried the pink one yet but I love the red one, it's true red! I'm a big fan of Suncoat's peelable nailspolishes (Suncoat Girl and Suncoat Peel&Polish). However they only stay 1-2 days in my nails expect if I use the top coat included in this kit. If I use the top coat the nail polish may stay pretty in my nails even for one week which is actually pretty same as normal toxic nail polishes. And then I can just peel them off when I feel like without any remover.

Nice colours and good savings!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Ballerina Beauty is a faint sweet pink and strawberry delight is a strong red. Two popular colours. I took the set because only the top coat is available here. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

not used yet