great but don't wear it swimming!

Posted by Reviewer1910739 on Jun 06, 2011

Like many natural products, it's not perfect but totally worth it to avoid dangerous ingredients. It went on well, dried quickly, but yikes fell off in the swimming pool. But otherwise it usually lasts for several days. Finally, guilt-free glamour for my little princesses!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1268891 on Dec 29, 2011

I've bought it because of color. I thought it should be bright, but actually it is transparent and not as bold as this picture shows. I think it could work well for children. You don't need to buy special remover - you can just peel it off with hot water. But as for me - i don't use it any more.

My favourite Suncoat Girl Shade

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Apple blossom is my favourite shade. It's a stronger pink than ballerina beauty but not too hot a pink. Just nice and sweet. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

It's petty color

Posted by 5558601870553244104 on Jun 11, 2014

This color is between pink and red.. Looks nice.

nice. last at list 2 days.

Posted by 5053516765419605193 on Nov 24, 2014

Nice

Excellent nail polish for kids.

Posted by Reviewer1206185 on May 27, 2011

This product is great for kids. No odor and peels off without nail polish remover. Only draw back is that you need to apply multiple coats to achieve the color in the bottle.

Didn't love the colour, but it works well

Posted by 5620693198559056569 on Nov 13, 2014

It's a hair on the sickly pink side, but it's for little ones so it does't matter that much. Nice a glittery and comes off easily.

It is way to bright

Posted by 4786595533171284582 on Sep 24, 2013

It is a good Product BUT looks dark in this picture when it's actually bright and it contains a lot of glitter! My doughter will love it though.