Suncoat Girl, Water-Based Nail Polish, Delicious Peach, 0.27 oz (8 ml)

Excellent nail polish for kids.

Posted by Reviewer1206185 on May 27, 2011

This product is great for kids. No odor and peels off without nail polish remover. Only draw back is that you need to apply multiple coats to achieve the color in the bottle.

Not too thrilled about this shade

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Not so sure about this shade. I feel it looks a little washed out. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Voici ce que j'en pense:

Posted by CaroleensGarden on Oct 03, 2012

texture assez pateuse et l'opacité du vernis nécessite au moins 2 couches donc pas évident. le système peel off est interessant si on décide quand on l'enlève! là le vernis décide de partir quand bon lui semble... dommage! (même avec un top coat)