maybe for a kid

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on Aug 14, 2012

I knew this was kind of nail polish that will ''melt'' away when you go to water. But I didn't expect a fresh coat to melt during washing my hair. I like how the color is transparent and pink but I wash my hands so often I should put a new coat every morning.

Canadian Mom of Three...

Posted by Reviewer2838691 on Nov 23, 2012

Great nail polish for little girls. Two coats does the trick. Does not damage nails and peels off within a couple of days; just long enough to enjoy and then want to change colors!

water-based nail polish

Posted by Reviewer1860904 on Sep 30, 2011

I bought it for my nieces so they can have girlie days too without all the chemicals...I hope they like it.

Like princess!

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Feb 01, 2014

My girls loves this :)

Just glitter once you applied it

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Fairy glitter is really a glitter coat. I like to lay it on top of other suncoat girl shades. Lasts through a few baths for my little girl. Really happy that I am applying nothing chemical on her. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Fun to use!

Posted by 5319641458030368372 on Jul 16, 2013

Put on water based nail polish just before going to bed. You must put on three coats to get a strong pink color (dries quickly with a hair dryer). But this one is also beautiful after one coat. To make it last longer and to get a shiny surface, put on a clear top coat. Easy to remove.

good

Posted by Tissenta on Jan 20, 2012

The volume is small. Nail polish lies a pale frosted layer. And kept short. But there is no smell:) I ordered for my daughter. Fairly.

Excellent nail polish for kids.

Posted by Reviewer1206185 on May 27, 2011

This product is great for kids. No odor and peels off without nail polish remover. Only draw back is that you need to apply multiple coats to achieve the color in the bottle.

Order for 4-years old girl

Posted by 4973714329167889584 on May 30, 2013

Good quality

...

Posted by 4826635285240986645 on Jun 29, 2013

Do4urke nravitsa. Nada kak minimum dva sloja. Cvet nezhnij.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »