10% Off Orders Over $40!

Suncoat Girl, Water-Based Nail Polish, Forever Fuchsia, 0.27 oz (8 ml)

Nice strong shade of pink. One level up from Apple Blossom

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. It's a stronger pink than apple blossom which is sweeter. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Jun 10, 2012

I like the colour, but you must have more than one layer for sure. For some reason this one does not stay on as well as some others that I bought, it starts rolling off rather easily. Maybe I washed my hands in water too quickly.

Don't buy it

Posted by Reviewer1609467 on Apr 12, 2012

I like the colour and that it doesn't smell, at all, but thats it. It feels like having plastic on your nails and comes off in just a few hours.