お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Suncoat Girl, Water-Based Nail Polish, Going Green, 0.27 oz (8 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Rich deep shade of green. Better than I expected.

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Rich deep shade of green with hint of shimmer. Better than what I expected. Take gorgeous green if you are looking for something lighter. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Fun to use!

Posted by 5319641458030368372 on Jul 16, 2013

Put on water based nail polish just before going to bed. You must put on three coats to get a good green color (dries quickly with a hair dryer). To make it last longer and to get a shiny surface, put on a clear top coat. Easy to remove.

for little girls it's fine

Posted by dreedenator on Jan 27, 2012

this goes on nasty and peels right off after a day it's good for kids to play with as it doesn't have a scent whatsoever