Silver like it said!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Colour is like the description. Try sparkling snow if you want something lighter. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Canadian Mom of Three...

Posted by Reviewer2838691 on Nov 23, 2012

Great nail polish for little girls. Two coats does the trick. Does not damage nails and peels off within a couple of days; just long enough to enjoy and then want to change colors!

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Feb 01, 2014

Great colour, like silver :)

Paints and stays on like a dream.

Posted by 5050977971253811997 on Apr 15, 2015

This isn't as natural as Piggy Paint but it is a beautiful metallic that paints on (without having to dry with a hairdryer) and it has stayed on without so much as a scratch. And since it is water based there is NO smell. Will be buying more from Suncoat Girl.

Fun to use!

Posted by 5319641458030368372 on Jul 16, 2013

Put on water based nail polish just before going to bed. You must put on three coats to get a good silver color (dries quickly with a hair dryer). This one is also nice after just one coat. To make it last longer and to get a shiny surface, put on a clear top coat. Easy to remove.

Wrong colour

Posted by 5016782079895894953 on Mar 14, 2014

Really dissapointed about this nail polish.. here it seems to be grey, but in reality it is invisible with glitter. And I really thought it is grey with glitter and i needed grey. :(