Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Suncoat, Natural Lip Stick, Fire Red, 0.23 fl oz (7 ml) (Discontinued Item)

3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

My favorite color

Posted by Reviewer2773484 on Feb 16, 2012

I'm satisfied with the color, which is a shade of cinnamon without shimmer. I will order again. Suncoat website has the color chart. One issue that cost it one star is the cap. It's simply a hollow cylinder-like cover which has nothing to latch on. It stays on only by gravity. It's aesthetic but a white elephant. Mine is sitting in our medicine cabinet.

Extremly Bad !!

Posted by 5544103764396567008 on Nov 22, 2012

I think I received a very very old product (since at least 10 years) : it's cracked and smell extremely bad ... The worst lipstick i've ever seen I really don't recommend this product !!! $11 lost and a lipstick totally unusable ... avoid this brand !! Furthermore : the bamboo packaging seems quite fragile and it can be open at any moment: in a bag for example.

OMG... I can use lipstick!!!

Posted by Reviewer3354291 on Feb 04, 2012

This lipstick is amazing! It's creamy, doesn't 'bleed' and it is GLUTEN FREE!!! Not only is it gluten free, but it's also chromium and eugenol free! This is the only lipstick I could find that met all those requirements, and it's the best I've ever used! I also LOVE this color. It's the most amazing red... beautiful! Thank you Suncoat and iHerb!