• Please note this item has been replaced by SUC-00506.

• Customer Ratings

A great alternative to nasty chemicals

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Mar 15, 2015

I absolutely love this product. The only problem is that it's quite often out of stock. Make sure you order more than one at a time.

Weird smell, poor result

Posted by 5483893310456733543 on Mar 04, 2014

I regret to review this product negatively because I had hoped it would be amazing since it is vegan. Apart from the weird smell it does not in fact work very well. I had to rub each nail very hard and very long in order to remove the nail polish. But I did use a non-vegan nailpolish, so it might work better on a more natural nail polish. However I am happy to come over natural products like these, and I probably will purchase it again since it is a natural alternative to the toxic store-bought alternatives.

no repito

Posted by 5572838468344971611 on Dec 23, 2013

fuerte olor y poca cantidad de producto

A good nail polish remover

Posted by 4640659219077337496 on Nov 05, 2012

It works... but I would like more ml.

Disappointed

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Aug 31, 2012

I might have been expecting too much, but I tried this on regular nail polish and it took me twice as long to remove it as with regular nail polish remover. Also I couldn't entirely remove everything. The bottle doesn't last very long either. I might be giving this a too negative review, as I don't know how it performs with water based nail polishes. I hope to try that soon.

Preferable remover, don´t smell!

Posted by 5465906029522055396 on Aug 02, 2012

Preferable remover, don´t smell!

Will Buy Again

Posted by Reviewer1042933 on Jun 30, 2012

Have only used it once, however it removed my nail polish easily. So good to find a nail polish remover without all the nasties in it.

Very poor

Posted by Reviewer1237027 on Jun 23, 2012

Having been extremely impressed by the Suncoat nail polish I bought this as I couldn't remove the polish with conventional remover. I thought this prduct would do the trick but it really doesn't. I ended up having to scratch the polish off with my nails which didn't do them any good whatsoever. Also, it may be natural but I don't want soy oil being absorbed through my skin. At least the corn oil is non GMO derived so one star for that! Overall, a great idea but left me very disappointed and also reluctant to use the polish as I can't remove it afterwards!

Wanted to like it :(

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

Suncoat aim to use natural ingredients so I did want to like this nail polish remover but it just wouldn't remove the nail polish despite my vigorous rubbing and it was actually a natural brand of nail polish so I was sadly disappointed. On the plus side it doesn't have a strong overwhelmingly toxic odor and didn't burn my nails as mainstream nail polish removers do.

dont like it

Posted by zon326 on Feb 06, 2012

Didnt like it at all. You have to rub really hard to remove nail polish. Smell is also not really pleasant. Too oily.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »