Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Suncoat, Natural Nail Polish Remover, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very poor

Posted by Reviewer1237027 on Jun 23, 2012

Having been extremely impressed by the Suncoat nail polish I bought this as I couldn't remove the polish with conventional remover. I thought this prduct would do the trick but it really doesn't. I ended up having to scratch the polish off with my nails which didn't do them any good whatsoever. Also, it may be natural but I don't want soy oil being absorbed through my skin. At least the corn oil is non GMO derived so one star for that! Overall, a great idea but left me very disappointed and also reluctant to use the polish as I can't remove it afterwards!

Harsh smell, not very effective

Posted by Reviewer2207566 on Dec 20, 2011

I find the smell of this nail polish remover almost as harsh as the chemical ones, so I don't feel very safe while using it. Takes quite a lot of scrubbing to get the nail polish off. If the smell wasn't that bothering, it would have been more okay to sit and scrub for a while.

Disappointed

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Aug 31, 2012

I might have been expecting too much, but I tried this on regular nail polish and it took me twice as long to remove it as with regular nail polish remover. Also I couldn't entirely remove everything. The bottle doesn't last very long either. I might be giving this a too negative review, as I don't know how it performs with water based nail polishes. I hope to try that soon.

Weird smell, poor result

Posted by 5483893310456733543 on Mar 04, 2014

I regret to review this product negatively because I had hoped it would be amazing since it is vegan. Apart from the weird smell it does not in fact work very well. I had to rub each nail very hard and very long in order to remove the nail polish. But I did use a non-vegan nailpolish, so it might work better on a more natural nail polish. However I am happy to come over natural products like these, and I probably will purchase it again since it is a natural alternative to the toxic store-bought alternatives.

Posted by Reviewer1438472 on Jul 14, 2011

Very good nail polish remover.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »