Spray nozzle sprays to much

Posted by Reviewer2251515 on Mar 08, 2013

The problem is it sprays in a full circle. In other words when you spray your hair it also sprays your face, neck shoulders, clothes, and much of your bathroom counter top and mirror. It doesn't spray in a 45 degree angle making it impossible to target a specific area of your hair. Light or strong sprits of spray is the same, it goes everywhere. That's why I cover my face and neck because I don't want hair spray on my face or any other part of my body. I have bought 3 bottles of spray and they all spray the same so I know it's the sprayer. The spray also leaves the hair very wet and very stiff even with short sprits of spray. If the spray nozzel can be fixed this would be a good spray.

Natural & it Works!

Posted by 5752817518643756820 on Aug 06, 2013

This is great, both as a styling and fixing spray. With very fine hair, I found it gave a firm hold, while still being soft and easily brushed out. I tried this product, as I was looking for a hairspray without the synthetic fragrances that seem to be everywhere these days. This does have a scent to it, but is natural and not overpowering. I would definitely purchase this again!

Buena fijación y cuidado

Posted by Terpsicore on Aug 12, 2014

Este producto lo compré para mi madre que está acostumbrada a las lacas de siempre y es bastante exigente. Quiere una fijación extra fuerte. Estuve buscando un producto sin polímeros artificiales y que en lo posible dejase "respirar" el cuero cabelludo. Creo que con este producto acerté en ese sentido. En cuanto a resultados hace lo que promete. Tiene una fijación media si pulverizas 1-2 veces y fijación fuerte si pulverizas más. Mi madre siempre lo usa después del peinado y está bastante contenta. Solamente hay que tener presente que no hay que pulverizarse demasiado producto porque el disolvente es agua y moja el pelo, así que puede aplastar un poco el peinado. Pero con 3-4 pulverizaciones da una fijación extrafuerte resistente al viento (comprobado, eh!)

Recommend it!

Posted by 5596577623923337527 on Jan 29, 2016

I've used it after curling my hair and the spray holds the curls all night. It's not a superspray but holds the hairstyle perfectly as it is. The smell and texture on the hair is really nice. I love it! I give it 4/5 stars because the formula is a wet spray and therefore, the more you spray at once the wetter it gets. But you can definitely work it out and spray little at a time.

Top product

Posted by 5136069187668057090 on Aug 02, 2016

Top product

very good

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Oct 10, 2013

good ingredients. good hold. makes hair shiny

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Dec 22, 2011

Really helps to calm and nourish my frizzy dry hair and helps maintain the hold.

Anne

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Jan 23, 2012

The best hairspray out there, just pure love with this one. Does not contain shellac, like other natural sprays, so no need to worry about "grey" hair because this one doesn't build up to your hair.

Good natural hairspray

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Mar 05, 2012

This hairspray has a very pleasant, subtle very natural mint fragrance and offers medium hold. As someone who has recovered from MCS, and would never use chemical hairspray again, this hairspray exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended.

No unwanted ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Mar 17, 2012

I like that there are no plastics/vinyls in this hairspray. It actually has a sugar base. I would prefer a firmer hold, though it is true to the label with a medium hold.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »