Recommend it!

Posted by 5596577623923337527 on Jan 29, 2016

I've used it after curling my hair and the spray holds the curls all night. It's not a superspray but holds the hairstyle perfectly as it is. The smell and texture on the hair is really nice. I love it! I give it 4/5 stars because the formula is a wet spray and therefore, the more you spray at once the wetter it gets. But you can definitely work it out and spray little at a time.

Buena fijación y cuidado

Posted by Terpsicore on Aug 12, 2014

Este producto lo compré para mi madre que está acostumbrada a las lacas de siempre y es bastante exigente. Quiere una fijación extra fuerte. Estuve buscando un producto sin polímeros artificiales y que en lo posible dejase "respirar" el cuero cabelludo. Creo que con este producto acerté en ese sentido. En cuanto a resultados hace lo que promete. Tiene una fijación media si pulverizas 1-2 veces y fijación fuerte si pulverizas más. Mi madre siempre lo usa después del peinado y está bastante contenta. Solamente hay que tener presente que no hay que pulverizarse demasiado producto porque el disolvente es agua y moja el pelo, así que puede aplastar un poco el peinado. Pero con 3-4 pulverizaciones da una fijación extrafuerte resistente al viento (comprobado, eh!)

very good

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Oct 10, 2013

good ingredients. good hold. makes hair shiny

Natural & it Works!

Posted by 5752817518643756820 on Aug 06, 2013

This is great, both as a styling and fixing spray. With very fine hair, I found it gave a firm hold, while still being soft and easily brushed out. I tried this product, as I was looking for a hairspray without the synthetic fragrances that seem to be everywhere these days. This does have a scent to it, but is natural and not overpowering. I would definitely purchase this again!

Like it

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jul 15, 2013

I love the fact it doesn't put harmful products on my hair, smell is subtle, it hold pretty well without looking wet or rigid. Very good amount and you use very little every time. Hate the white particles it leaves when you move the hair after drying, the sprays sprays all over the place. (But as its not harmful or painful, I don't mind so much), the price is kinda high for a sugar spray that can be made at home. I don't think I would repurchase. But I'm enjoying the product very much.

Peppermint smell

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Apr 08, 2013

Kind of strange that it smells like peppermint. Not too fond of the smell, but I like that it doesnt make hair sticky or hard. Light hold. Didnt hold my curls for long in humid weather. But probably fine for dry weather. Overall just ok.

Spray nozzle sprays to much

Posted by Reviewer2251515 on Mar 08, 2013

The problem is it sprays in a full circle. In other words when you spray your hair it also sprays your face, neck shoulders, clothes, and much of your bathroom counter top and mirror. It doesn't spray in a 45 degree angle making it impossible to target a specific area of your hair. Light or strong sprits of spray is the same, it goes everywhere. That's why I cover my face and neck because I don't want hair spray on my face or any other part of my body. I have bought 3 bottles of spray and they all spray the same so I know it's the sprayer. The spray also leaves the hair very wet and very stiff even with short sprits of spray. If the spray nozzel can be fixed this would be a good spray.

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer1038433 on Aug 28, 2012

This is good for medium hold. Good for everyday use.

Great

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

For a completely natural product it works really well!!

No unwanted ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Mar 17, 2012

I like that there are no plastics/vinyls in this hairspray. It actually has a sugar base. I would prefer a firmer hold, though it is true to the label with a medium hold.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »