Suncoat, Water-Based Nail Polish, Clear Top Coat, 0.5 oz (15 ml)

dries slow, stays soft

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Mar 11, 2013

I appreciate this nail polish being eco, though I will not buy it again. 1) it tries really slowly, 2) when dried - it is still soft and you can see very scratch, 3) it does not stay on nails too long - after few days it started to peel of from tip of the nail, later it made kind of bubbles all around the nail. 4) the first one I ordered, arrived solid and not usable.

Great when I first used it, turned solid after a month

Posted by 5187555499815147876 on Aug 12, 2012

It worked great with my natural nail polish and I did notice that the colour lasted longer then without a top coat but after I had it for only a month it went completely hard. I opened the cap to find it solid. I had only used it a few times and then I had to throw out the bottle. Waste of money for me. I contacted suncoat about the problem and they said it only turns solid in extreme temperatures but it was in my house the entire time I had it so I don't know what happened.

This polish is great.

Posted by Reviewer2908554 on Feb 14, 2012

I love this polish and am so glad I found it. It does not have that horrible nail polish smell since it does not have all those horrible chemicals (it does not have a smell). I applied two coats (it dries fast) and am on my second week wearing it without chips. I type all day and use my hands a lot and for me it has held up better than regular polish.

Good!

Posted by 5314022820122351077 on Nov 21, 2012

A very good top coat that makes my natural nail polishes last a lot longer! It goes on kind of "foggy" on the nails eliminating any possible streaks in the underlying polish.

Not that good

Posted by Reviewer1038433 on Aug 28, 2012

Unfortunately I couldn't try/use this nail polish. I believe it froze on it's way, so it was unable to use.