10% Off Orders Over $40!

Suncoat, Water-Based Nail Polish, Clear Base/Top Coat, 0.43 fl oz (13 ml)

3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

dries slow, stays soft

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Mar 11, 2013

I appreciate this nail polish being eco, though I will not buy it again. 1) it tries really slowly, 2) when dried - it is still soft and you can see very scratch, 3) it does not stay on nails too long - after few days it started to peel of from tip of the nail, later it made kind of bubbles all around the nail. 4) the first one I ordered, arrived solid and not usable.

Great when I first used it, turned solid after a month

Posted by 5187555499815147876 on Aug 12, 2012

It worked great with my natural nail polish and I did notice that the colour lasted longer then without a top coat but after I had it for only a month it went completely hard. I opened the cap to find it solid. I had only used it a few times and then I had to throw out the bottle. Waste of money for me. I contacted suncoat about the problem and they said it only turns solid in extreme temperatures but it was in my house the entire time I had it so I don't know what happened.

This polish is great.

Posted by Reviewer2908554 on Feb 14, 2012

I love this polish and am so glad I found it. It does not have that horrible nail polish smell since it does not have all those horrible chemicals (it does not have a smell). I applied two coats (it dries fast) and am on my second week wearing it without chips. I type all day and use my hands a lot and for me it has held up better than regular polish.

Good!

Posted by 5314022820122351077 on Nov 21, 2012

A very good top coat that makes my natural nail polishes last a lot longer! It goes on kind of "foggy" on the nails eliminating any possible streaks in the underlying polish.

Good!

Posted by 4777769658769235819 on Nov 10, 2014

While being pregnant and later breastfeading I wanted to use nail polish that has less harmfull incredients. This product worked well! I've used it on top of other nail polish, it really works well as at top coat, making nice nails last longer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »