• This Blender bottle fits 20 oz when filled to the top with the lid on.

• Reviews | English

Sundesa, Blender Bottle, with Blender Ball, Black, 20 oz Bottle

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent product, durable. Mix well.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2527173 on Nov 15, 2011

I have made powdered drinks for years, this even beats the electric hand blender. Just mix the milk and powder, put in the freezer for about 20 minutes and you will have a nice thick 'shake'. I have also used it for egg dishes :) Impressed

Perfection

Posted by Reviewer1923257 on Nov 16, 2011

I was highly skeptical that this little, inexpensive blender bottle could hold a candle to my plug-in-the-wall blender - and I was wholly blown away. In fact for my protein shakes, I now prefer this blender bottle to my mixer - the mixer is harder to clean, takes more time to use and set up, and honestly doesn't blend as well when just using powder and water. With this bottle I just fill to the right line with water, pour in protein powder, cover and shake, then drink right from the bottle. Clean-up is as easy as filling, shaking, and rinsing. It's made a huge difference in my mornings, and sticking to my goal of a protein shake for breakfast each day! Also iHerb had this for a great price and got the product to me post haste. Incredible value.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1927152 on Nov 05, 2011

This is great! Mixes protein powder same as my big blender....add ice and good to go.

satisfied

Posted by 5738745524728292309 on May 19, 2014

great product and reliable company!

Magnificent

Posted by Reviewer2127609 on Jun 03, 2011

Best bottle for protein shakes!

Great product that I would buy over and over again.

Posted by Reviewer2269947 on Jan 05, 2011

I bought this for my protein shakes. And it works great! The blender ball inside mixes everything perfectly. Clean up is a snap, just put hot water in it, shake it and then your done. This thing does not leak at all if I tighten it properly. I still shake over the sink out of habit but could easily do it over our carpet and not have to worry. Definetly will be buying more of these when ever they meet thier end. Although I have used it daily for about a month now with no issues at all. I love my blender bottle!

Really good to use blending my greens!!

Posted by eliselu on Aug 01, 2011

I take it with me everywhere. Use it everyday

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2428131 on Sep 29, 2010

Inexpensive, doesn't spill liquid, mixes protein very well, all around great buy!

Great!