• This Blender bottle fits 20 oz when filled to the top with the lid on.

• Reviews | English

Sundesa, Blender Bottle, with Blender Ball, Black, 20 oz Bottle

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent product, durable. Mix well.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2527173 on Nov 15, 2011

I have made powdered drinks for years, this even beats the electric hand blender. Just mix the milk and powder, put in the freezer for about 20 minutes and you will have a nice thick 'shake'. I have also used it for egg dishes :) Impressed

Perfection

Posted by Reviewer1923257 on Nov 16, 2011

I was highly skeptical that this little, inexpensive blender bottle could hold a candle to my plug-in-the-wall blender - and I was wholly blown away. In fact for my protein shakes, I now prefer this blender bottle to my mixer - the mixer is harder to clean, takes more time to use and set up, and honestly doesn't blend as well when just using powder and water. With this bottle I just fill to the right line with water, pour in protein powder, cover and shake, then drink right from the bottle. Clean-up is as easy as filling, shaking, and rinsing. It's made a huge difference in my mornings, and sticking to my goal of a protein shake for breakfast each day! Also iHerb had this for a great price and got the product to me post haste. Incredible value.

Perfect Stocking Stuffer!

Posted by Reviewer3034837 on Jan 06, 2012

I picked this blender bottle up for my sixteen year old for Christmas. He is a swimmer, and often wants a protein shake after practice. We usually use a sports bottle and are left with powder in the bottom. Not so with this bottle. It works great and he loves it! This is the smaller size of the two blender bottles, but holds as much as most of the sports bottles we have.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1346867 on May 21, 2012

Best bottle ever had, small to carry and dont leak

Handy, neat and un-dorky design.

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on May 25, 2012

This is perfect for my breakfast smoothie with a dozen powdered ingredients. I really enjoy the design both visually and for use.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Jul 18, 2014

Nice size

Good

Posted by 4667138721811935523 on Jul 30, 2014

So unbelievably impressive, bought it for boyfriend - really loves it and uses it daily.

Great shaker