Sundesa, Blender Bottle with Blender Ball, Color: Pink, 28 oz Bottle

Great

Posted by Reviewer1091212 on Dec 09, 2009

I use these to make veggie-protein shakes at the office. Since I don't have access to a blender I just poor my v8 Fusion in it, add 2 scoops of my powder and shake. It blends well and easy clean up. I have this in Pink and Yellow. One for the office and one for my car.

Use it every day!

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

I have two, and use them every day! I make my smoothie in a blender, but pour it in here to take with me so I can mix it on the go (as it tends to settle otherwise). Also good for when I travel and don't have a blender and just use powders and water for my smoothies.

Good.

Posted by kayieza on Sep 13, 2013

Bigger than I expected. Doesn't leak. Looks good.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3104986 on Oct 06, 2009

I bought this coz I read reviews here. This product is absolutely a best bottle I ever used. I use this for mix protein and other powder vitamins and milk. Get it at iHerb.com right now.

The best shaker bottle ever

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Oct 14, 2009

Contemplated buying an electric blender for my new shakes until I read all the reviews on this site & decided to give it a try. You can not go wrong with the price & the effectiveness of this great product. Its money well spent & makes preparing shakes so easy. I tend to get tired with the whole setup (when using electric blenders) but having this blender ensures that I can enjoy making & drinking shakes quickly. You really do just throw the ingredients in and shake. Its that simple. Try it, you won`t regret it:)