• This Blender bottle fits 28 oz when filled to the top with the lid on.

• Reviews | English

Good blender bottle

Posted by Reviewer2922140 on Jun 09, 2010

if you only gonna use it for 1-2 scoops to mix in it, get smaller bottle instead, this one will be too big.

Great Blender

Posted by Reviewer1700947 on Jun 18, 2010

This is my first usage of the blender bottle and I am quite happy with it. The metal spring-looking ball really does a great job of mixing protein powder drinks so they end up without clumps. It's also quick and easy to use with cleanup a breeze. For fruit mixtures I still use my electric mixer but for those times (and they are often) when all I need to mix is protein powder, the blender bottle works wonders. I would recommend others who don't have this product to consider as it beats using a glass and spoon to get drinks mixed thoroughly.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1660645 on Jun 17, 2010

I ordered this because I truly dislike draging out and cleaning my blender to make protein shakes. This product lives up to it's claims, blending ingrediants beautifully. I also use it to blend and mix eggs for scrambled eggs and omeletes. It's easy to clean and I especially like the dishwasher safe material. I highly recommend this product.

bottle

Posted by Reviewer1838501 on May 24, 2010

i love it!!!! i have to drink alot of protein shakes which i have found to be lumpy but not with the blender ball bottle

really Good

Posted by nanavi on Jun 02, 2011

really fast delivery, ty iherb!

the blender bottle is pure win

Posted by Reviewer3253167 on Jun 17, 2010

this is the best bottle i have ever owned. the ones ive had in the past were the types with strainer/filters at the top. this one is way better

Excellent Mixer!

Posted by Reviewer2563905 on May 25, 2010

This is an excellent mixer for like protein powders and stuff. But it does retain odor, so it's best to wash it out right away or soak it in baking soda if it smells too bad.

Great for collagen mix!!!!

Posted by 4745851279398294447 on Mar 12, 2014

I purchased this blender bottle for my collagen shakes and believe me it has made the process so much easier. I include ester-c, hyaluronic acid and d-ribose with oj shake and drink through out the day I use it as my water bottle. I just love it, great deal and purchase.

Blender Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2791287 on Jun 17, 2010

Great product.

Practical, easy to clean, nice design

Posted by Reviewer2805292 on Jul 28, 2011

This bottle has been in my purse all summer, with fresh water.