Rexall Sundown Naturals, Calcium Magnesium and Zinc, 100 Caplets

Reviews 3-star

Don't like titanium dioxide in it!

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Dec 05, 2012

I* have bought it only because of its price and for my daddy's leg cramps which he used to have pretty often and now has much much less. Such supplements are helping it. I would buy more expensive and better products, but that day I couldn't due to insane customs fees if I exceed amount of few cents. So I am not happy to 5 stars and hope that this product will not add alergies or stomach aches to my daddy. "Titanium dioxide is incompatible with strong reducing agents and strong acids.[43] Violent or incandescent reactions occur with molten metals that are very electropositive, e.g. aluminium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc and lithium."