Calming Nerves and cramps naturally

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Jun 19, 2012

Very good Product. Very Effective in helping the Response to Stress,in calming Nerves and in relaxing Muscles,as well as in fluidifying blood .

Magnesium 500mg

Posted by 4649053440278729166 on Apr 19, 2014

They are absolute fantastic for my migraine

Magnesium Oxide

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 04, 2012

I was looking for plain old magnesium oxide and came across this. Three tablets works overnight for me! Great price.

Low price, fantastic product.

Posted by Reviewer2622536 on Jan 20, 2012

Works immediately. Will buy again.

Best magnesium for the price

Posted by Reviewer1253607 on Apr 30, 2012

You won't find better bang for the money than this bottle of magnesium caplets. It works just fine.

Great product but hick up with international shipping

Posted by 4717907987088353522 on Jul 13, 2014

Great product for reasonable price. Cheap international shipping rate to Germany. One problem that occurred though was the way shipping was handled. IHerb forgot to to label the package with its content which resulted in me having to go to the customs and pck up the package after verifying its content (meaning opening the box and confirming the content of the product via customs regulations). Surprisingly the package even made it to Germany and was able to the leave the us without content labeling.

This MgO would be the best price/value, but...

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 11, 2014

This MgO would be the best price/value, but contains titanium dioxide

Magnesium Citrate is great

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 20, 2014

Magnesium citrate is rapidly absorbed and eases aches and pains and is particularly effective for "time of the month" pains. No other magnesium supplement worked to stop my feet from cramping at night. You will not believe how much better you will feel after as little as two weeks.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3121686 on May 08, 2014

Doesn't bother my stomach as long as I don't take too much, if you do, expect many trips to the restroom. The tablets are extremely easy to swallow. It is very effective for my purposes.

Sundown Naturals Magnesium 500mg, 180 Caplets

Posted by 5126593955604526450 on Dec 09, 2014

I'm really happy with this product... Haven't taken it long but it relaxes me and I find that I have a good nights' sleep. Thank you... Good value for money

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »