• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

good quality

Posted by 5702083983222486435 on Mar 23, 2016

working good even 1 enough can be 2...

Shipping to Australia AAAAAA++++++

Posted by 5710785814737671881 on Feb 01, 2016

I ordered 2 bottles of this product from iherb.au in frustration with an order of the same product on ebay which I havent received after 4 weeks. WOW! I ordered this product and received it in 4 days to Western Sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Product was as described in great condition and works great. I can only find this product at 300mcg here and on ebay, dont go ebay order here, its cheaper aswell. The product works great at 75mcg for me and I finally can get to sleep and have no hangover in the morning, I have tried alot of sleeping products from benzos, natural, ambien, 'phenergan, lthianine, ltrytophan etc etc majority do get me to sleep but leave a hangover so bad its not worth taking them. I have taken melatonin for some time but in Australia it is only prescribed at 2mg slow release which is WAY to much. This instant release at a lower mcg finally I can get to sleep with no hangover.

be aware its mcg not mg (300mcg = 0.3mg)

Posted by 4631424170425966051 on Feb 01, 2016

the product has too low dosage to be effective. however if you do find it effective thats the placebo effect. you have to take 10 pills to get 3mg ,effective dosage,

iHerb package = 1 star. Sundown product = 5 stars

Posted by 4891888382097364369 on Dec 11, 2015

I paid for buy 3 get 1 free. I received the box without a packing slip. There were 4 bottles, but the seal and lid were broken on 1 of the bottles, and the number of tablets was not the same as what was on the bottle. The other 3 were intact, and since the 1 was free I just threw it out. I was solicited for this review, so here it is.

Good Product!

Posted by 4846469111561526420 on Jun 12, 2014

Excellent!!!

Can't tell cause I never got it

Posted by 5111129350464553767 on Dec 06, 2013

The package didin't come

Sleep better

Posted by 5139203066934228510 on Oct 24, 2013

sleepy!

Recomendo

Posted by 5017782893399693907 on Sep 28, 2012

Me sinto mais descansado com a melatonina.

sono dos deuses

Posted by Reviewer3009948 on Aug 01, 2012

melatonina é para ter o sono dos deuses! se usar uma boa marca e se der muito bem com melatonina, será o retorno do sono de bebe, calmo e mto relaxante

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer2331731 on Apr 18, 2012

Quality product at a good price - i really like the flip-open top on this package. I guess that means i am so lazy that i prefer not having to unscrew the cap.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »