It's ok

Posted by 5368715436905737385 on May 27, 2015

I add this oil to my coconut oil and apply it to my face. It was my first time buying Vitamin E oil, so I didn't realize that it's synthetic. I will definitely invest more and get a natural one next time.

SOFTENED SKIN

Posted by 5570644700329301314 on Dec 26, 2015

i use it under my eyes before sleep and mix sometimes with body lotions. still testing the results but i do notice softness in skin after using it.

Good moisturizer!!

Posted by 4889108269408419805 on Sep 29, 2014

I mix it with my moisturizer and apply it every night.. It is a super good moisturizer and keeps your skin smooth. But I ordered it for the acne scars I have. It has been about two and a half weeks. I don't see any change in my acne scars yet.

Hydrates but sticky

Posted by Reviewer2546610 on Apr 11, 2012

Moisturizes very well but is somewhat sticky. The container is not suitable because I was broken and spilled.

끈적끈적끈적엿과같음

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Aug 07, 2013

엿정도끈적임 아니 조청 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 성분은 뭐 말할필요도 없는데 전 그냥 오이팩이나 감자팩같은거 할때 다 넣어요 소량쓰다보니 죽기전엔 다쓸까모르겠음 ㅡㅡ;.;;;;

Rexall Sundown Naturals, Vitamin E Oil

Posted by greenandclean on Oct 03, 2014

Really moisturizing, but also VERY sticky. It's more like a wax. I use it as a lip gloss sometimes, but for the rest of my face it's just... too sticky.

So many uses

Posted by Laurel-Allison on Aug 02, 2014

If you make your own shower gel or foaming hand soap then you need this. I have heard it is good for scars and originally thought i would use it on acne scars, but it is super thick and almost like glue, i don't think it would be good on the face. I have however found it in recipes for homemade soap products and find it smooths out soaps.

좋아지길바래요.

Posted by 5218995325448144318 on Apr 10, 2015

지금 이틀썼는데요. 저는 악건성이라 제발 잘 맞아라 하는 심정으로 쓰고있거든요. 다른분들 말씀처럼 쫀쫀해지고 영양이 아주 고영양인것같아요. 그런데 이거때문이지 너무 많이 발랐는지 얼굴이 뒤집어졌어요. 몇일더 써보고 좋은지 아닌지 봐야할것같네요. 악건성에 맞는 아이허브 제품은 대체 뭐가있을까요?