it works, but it's thick oil

Posted by Reviewer1347718 on Sep 10, 2012

This vitamin e oil is really thick but after one application to the heels of my feet I could see the difference the next morning. It really does what it's supposed to. I just wish it wasn't so thick.

wonderful!!!!

Posted by 5203691900791861148 on Aug 25, 2012

My face is loving this product!!!

GREAT TOOL!

Posted by 5022391092472087318 on May 24, 2015

I have been using this for about a week and I must say that its really good on my skin. within a week my wrinkles seems to be less visible!

so far so good

Posted by 4810480082202805946 on Oct 12, 2013

My lashes have thickened , my hair is healthier. Not easy to squeeze out in a hurry but that's not important.

Best value for vitamin oil

Posted by 5035332264928567368 on Sep 25, 2013

I use this in my face and body oils as an added boost. Probably the best value for vitamin e at such a high IU on iherb.com

Convincing results

Posted by 5633941533337562340 on Sep 10, 2015

This is a great product. It is working wonders on my scars, both recent and old ones. So far, it is the product that works the best and the fastest, probably thanks to its high concentration. However, it is very thick and sticky and unfortunately not very pleasant to use but it does the job! I mostly use it at night and wear long pajama pants to cover my legs afterwards. The scars resulting from a severe burn are fading away. I never use it on my face, for that I use Nature’s Bounty Vitamin E Oil (30,000iu), but it might work for that area as well. If you can get over the stickiness you will be very pleased with the results.

Great skin vitamin

Posted by 5742578645319402290 on Jan 06, 2016

After using this vitamin E my acne scars became lighter. However, the quality of bottle is horrible. It did break after first month, so last year I am putting it in additional box or all my beautybox will be in this oil. Also cant take it to travels because of damaged bottle. Seems it is common problem, my friend complained on the same bottle problem and said that vitamin is perfect by itself.

good

Posted by 5194960610843795683 on Apr 11, 2016

Good

Great and affordable vitamin oil.

Posted by 4957543371523844366 on Dec 01, 2015

It's the first time i use a vitamin oil, but it preforms well. At first i put a bit only on the acne scar, and i didn't have much feeling. Then as it is in a really sticky form, I mix a bit into Aloe gel (1:10 i think), then put on my face before sleep. It keeps my face moisture until the next morning and feels really good! Not sticky anymore!

very heavy

Posted by 5365577129766095844 on Dec 13, 2015

It's like honey. but didn't irritate my skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »