روعة amazing

Posted by 5136277770139947381 on Feb 06, 2016

Amazing how it absorbs on skin , i noticed how my skin has changed in a few days , it cleared my skin and confirmed it . روعة يتشرب بسرعة و مايدبق لاحظت كيف بشرتي تغيرت في ايام اصفى و مشدودة اكثر اذا استفدتي اضغطي يس

Love this.

Posted by soapboxblue on Jun 30, 2013

This is an excellent skin nourishing product. Yes its sticky but if you put it on before your usual moisturiser it will absorb more quickly. If you have a bruise 1st apply some arnica then lavish this on to help heal faster. I also like to put some on my face before I get into the shower. Let it sit on my face till the last minute getting absorbed in the warm humid air before I wash my face. Also fantastic for dry lips, lavish some on just before bed time (dab with tissue if too sticky). My lips look smooth and plump. I also lavish it on my nose and lips when I have a cold to stop the dry chapped look you get from blowing your nose all day. I have also started moisturising my body with a mix of jojoba,grapeseed and advocado oil mix. Add a good dollop of this and a little lavender oil to make it smell nice and you have one of the best body moisturiser money can buy!!

Lo uso para todo.

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 10, 2013

Para hacer cremas y lo uso como conservante. Me gusta aunque aviso es pegajoso. Si te ha servido esta opinión para decidirte marca el Sí más abajo. Si quieres ver más opiniones haz clik en mi nombre

Great

Posted by Reviewer2471169 on Nov 15, 2011

This product makes my skin super hydrated.

very thick

Posted by Reviewer3332276 on Feb 20, 2012

like the other reviews said, this is very very thick, and you literally have to spent some time to even it out and have it absorbed into your skin. i use it for adding into my home made lotions, which is great!

Best price

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Feb 28, 2012

Best price for Vitamin E

Youth in a bottle

Posted by 5437921893874184523 on May 14, 2012

This oil is great if added to your favourite cream or better still add to sun lotion to add even more protection from the suns damaging rays .I use it in my after sun lotion to as its very effective at reducing free radical damage to the skin .

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2756197 on May 29, 2012

Sticky and viscous that's why using it only before night but works very effectively Every morning I wake up with much better looking face skin.

Vitamin E Oil

Posted by fourla on Jul 15, 2012

I adding this oil to eye and face cream. It make my skin very soft. Добавляю в крема для глаз и лица. Крума с этим маслом делают кожу гладкой.

wonderful

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

mix with another oil, or aloe. perfect.