Very Disappointing

Posted by teacupLA on Feb 01, 2015

It sits on the skin without absorbing into the skin in the manner I am used to such as when using a Vit E liquid like Natures Plus, which can also be used internally. This one is NOT food grade, this one is NOT safe internally so basically a waste of money. Cheap isn't better. I would rather use a pin to make a hole in a gel cap and use that on my skin than this product, which also made my hands burn slightly and itch ...forgettaboutit

Youth in a bottle

Posted by 5437921893874184523 on May 14, 2012

This oil is great if added to your favourite cream or better still add to sun lotion to add even more protection from the suns damaging rays .I use it in my after sun lotion to as its very effective at reducing free radical damage to the skin .

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1680942 on Jul 06, 2011

I really like this Vitamin E oil, however I suppose I should have gotten a different concentration. I did not realize that it would basically be a gel. It is not runny like an oil, it has to be squeezed out and is sticky.

wonderful

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

mix with another oil, or aloe. perfect.

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2756197 on May 29, 2012

Sticky and viscous that's why using it only before night but works very effectively Every morning I wake up with much better looking face skin.

Vitamin E Oil

Posted by fourla on Jul 15, 2012

I adding this oil to eye and face cream. It make my skin very soft. Добавляю в крема для глаз и лица. Крума с этим маслом делают кожу гладкой.

Great and pure vitamin E oil!

Posted by sharonhiulam on Apr 10, 2014

okay - this vitamin E oil contains a lot of vitamin E! this is a big bottle for its price, and it's undiluted vitamin E in its pure form! I love that it is pure so i can mix this oil with other lighter oils of my choice. I also love that it comes in a squeezable bottle, which makes it easy for us to get the thick oil out. I like to use this pure vitamin E oil straight from the bottle to my lips. I squeeze a very tiny bit of oil on to my finger and apply to my lips - better than any natural and unnatural lip balm because it doesn't give me the waxy feeling that beeswax leaves behind, and the thick consistency allows it to sit on my lips like a lipgloss. Vitamin E is so versatile and it helps fade my lip lines. I will add some more of it to my homemade burn ointment hopefully it would aid in the scar-fading process!

wonderful!!!!

Posted by 5203691900791861148 on Aug 25, 2012

My face is loving this product!!!

GooD

Posted by 5545520945512199378 on Feb 27, 2016

all time out stok not

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

Feels good on the skin, dries and doesn't leave the skin oily. I can't wait until it's back in stock so I can reorder.