Best price

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Feb 28, 2012

Best price for Vitamin E

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1680942 on Jul 06, 2011

I really like this Vitamin E oil, however I suppose I should have gotten a different concentration. I did not realize that it would basically be a gel. It is not runny like an oil, it has to be squeezed out and is sticky.

Vitamin E Oil

Posted by fourla on Jul 15, 2012

I adding this oil to eye and face cream. It make my skin very soft. Добавляю в крема для глаз и лица. Крума с этим маслом делают кожу гладкой.

Great and pure vitamin E oil!

Posted by sharonhiulam on Apr 10, 2014

okay - this vitamin E oil contains a lot of vitamin E! this is a big bottle for its price, and it's undiluted vitamin E in its pure form! I love that it is pure so i can mix this oil with other lighter oils of my choice. I also love that it comes in a squeezable bottle, which makes it easy for us to get the thick oil out. I like to use this pure vitamin E oil straight from the bottle to my lips. I squeeze a very tiny bit of oil on to my finger and apply to my lips - better than any natural and unnatural lip balm because it doesn't give me the waxy feeling that beeswax leaves behind, and the thick consistency allows it to sit on my lips like a lipgloss. Vitamin E is so versatile and it helps fade my lip lines. I will add some more of it to my homemade burn ointment hopefully it would aid in the scar-fading process!

wonderful

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

mix with another oil, or aloe. perfect.

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2756197 on May 29, 2012

Sticky and viscous that's why using it only before night but works very effectively Every morning I wake up with much better looking face skin.

wonderful!!!!

Posted by 5203691900791861148 on Aug 25, 2012

My face is loving this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2752999 on Mar 19, 2015

IDid not realize it is not natural.

love it

Posted by RomyKSA on Oct 07, 2016

i liked this product it is really moistures the skin and i always used it under my eyes, حبيت المنتج يرطب البشره جدا لما تمتصه واستخدمه دائما لتحت العين..

GREAT TOOL!

Posted by 5022391092472087318 on May 24, 2015

I have been using this for about a week and I must say that its really good on my skin. within a week my wrinkles seems to be less visible!