EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$8.87

$12.16

Savings of: $3.29 (27% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Youth in a bottle

Posted by 5437921893874184523 on May 14, 2012

This oil is great if added to your favourite cream or better still add to sun lotion to add even more protection from the suns damaging rays .I use it in my after sun lotion to as its very effective at reducing free radical damage to the skin .

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2756197 on May 29, 2012

Sticky and viscous that's why using it only before night but works very effectively Every morning I wake up with much better looking face skin.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Vitamin E Oil

Posted by fourla on Jul 15, 2012

I adding this oil to eye and face cream. It make my skin very soft. Добавляю в крема для глаз и лица. Крума с этим маслом делают кожу гладкой.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

wonderful

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

mix with another oil, or aloe. perfect.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1680942 on Jul 06, 2011

I really like this Vitamin E oil, however I suppose I should have gotten a different concentration. I did not realize that it would basically be a gel. It is not runny like an oil, it has to be squeezed out and is sticky.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great and pure vitamin E oil!

Posted by sharonhiulam on Apr 10, 2014

okay - this vitamin E oil contains a lot of vitamin E! this is a big bottle for its price, and it's undiluted vitamin E in its pure form! I love that it is pure so i can mix this oil with other lighter oils of my choice. I also love that it comes in a squeezable bottle, which makes it easy for us to get the thick oil out. I like to use this pure vitamin E oil straight from the bottle to my lips. I squeeze a very tiny bit of oil on to my finger and apply to my lips - better than any natural and unnatural lip balm because it doesn't give me the waxy feeling that beeswax leaves behind, and the thick consistency allows it to sit on my lips like a lipgloss. Vitamin E is so versatile and it helps fade my lip lines. I will add some more of it to my homemade burn ointment hopefully it would aid in the scar-fading process!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

love it

Posted by RomyKSA on Oct 07, 2016

i liked this product it is really moistures the skin and i always used it under my eyes, حبيت المنتج يرطب البشره جدا لما تمتصه واستخدمه دائما لتحت العين..

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

wonderful!!!!

Posted by 5203691900791861148 on Aug 25, 2012

My face is loving this product!!!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

No

Posted by Reviewer2752999 on Mar 19, 2015

IDid not realize it is not natural.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

اسوأ تجربه في حياتي worst experience on my life

Posted by 5096966560064158577 on Oct 22, 2016

السلام عليكم اول شي هذي اول مره في حياتي اكتب رفيو عن برودكت من حرقه قلبي على النتيجه الي جفتها والله على ما اقول شاهد و وكيل من زمان كنت اسمع مدح وااااااايد على هالمنتج خصوصا للهالات تحت العين وجربت فيتامين اي من الصيدليه الي مكتوب عليه 30000 وكانت تجربتي جيده لاحظت فرق مع الاستخدام وكنت اجوف في الانستغرام مدح اكثرعلى هذا الي مكتوب عليه ٧٠٠٠٠ :وقررت اشتريه وكان اسوا قرار في حياتي بكتب لكم تجربتي بالتفصيل قبل النوم حطيت الزيت تحت عيني على الهالات لمى قعدت الصبح جفت روحي بالمنظره وربي انفجععععععععععععت قسم بالله عيوني متورمه كانه احد ضاربني على عيني وصاير مكان الهالات احمررررر ومنتفخ قلت لا حول ولا وقوه الا بالله و نفسيتي تدمررررررررررت بشكل مو طبيعي ما خليت شي ما سويته عشان اهدا من شكل انتفاخ عيني والاحمرار وبعدها رحت الصيدليه وعطتني مرهم للعين والحمدلله والشكر لك يا رب عيوني بدات ترجع لطبيعتها يومين عشتهم من اسوا ايام حياتي من صدمه ونفسيه تعبانه ما ادري ! هل المنتج فيه خطا في التصنيع !! بس اطالب عن الضرر النفسي الي عانيته من استعمال هالمنتج واذا كان المنتج ما يناسب وضعه تحت العين ليش ما يكتبون تحذير عشان الكل يتجنب وضعه تحت العين وبس حبيت احذركم عشان ما يصيدكم نفس الي عانيته this is my first time in my life i write a review for a product that burned my heart on the result of the using. I always see the praise on vitamin E especially for dark circles under the eye And I have used Vitamin E from the pharmacy (30,000 written on it), and my experience was good and observed with use And I've always seen morer praise on the Instagram on this one that (70000 written on it ) which is more powerful and so pure and i thought the result will be better And then I decided to buy it and it was the worst decision of my life i will write my experience on this product in details: before i sleep i applied vitamin e 70000 under my eye only and when i woke up at the morning and i see my face and i was shocked !! my eyes swelling and around my eyes become red and its look like some one hit me on my eyes i have tried a lots of things to calming from the swelling of my eyes Then I go the pharmacy and she gave me ointment and Thank God my eyes began to return to normal the worst days of my life i lived these two days, from the shock and tired psychological I don't know Is there is any error in manufacturing of the product!! I demand about the psychological damage that I have suffered from the use of this product and If this product don't fits to apply it under the eye why you don't write a warning ! i am waiting your answer to my questions

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 153 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »