Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1680942 on Jul 06, 2011

I really like this Vitamin E oil, however I suppose I should have gotten a different concentration. I did not realize that it would basically be a gel. It is not runny like an oil, it has to be squeezed out and is sticky.

very thick

Posted by Reviewer3332276 on Feb 20, 2012

like the other reviews said, this is very very thick, and you literally have to spent some time to even it out and have it absorbed into your skin. i use it for adding into my home made lotions, which is great!

Best price

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Feb 28, 2012

Best price for Vitamin E

A little Goes A Long Way

Posted by ReviewsByMom on Apr 21, 2014

A great and simple staple for your medicine cabinet. I use Vitamin E on my lips and under eyes instead of expensive branded products. This is cheaper on iherb than what I can buy in the health food stores in Singapore. A lot people outside North America would agree, iherb is a real value in terms of savings. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

Great and pure vitamin E oil!

Posted by sharonhiulam on Apr 10, 2014

okay - this vitamin E oil contains a lot of vitamin E! this is a big bottle for its price, and it's undiluted vitamin E in its pure form! I love that it is pure so i can mix this oil with other lighter oils of my choice. I also love that it comes in a squeezable bottle, which makes it easy for us to get the thick oil out. I like to use this pure vitamin E oil straight from the bottle to my lips. I squeeze a very tiny bit of oil on to my finger and apply to my lips - better than any natural and unnatural lip balm because it doesn't give me the waxy feeling that beeswax leaves behind, and the thick consistency allows it to sit on my lips like a lipgloss. Vitamin E is so versatile and it helps fade my lip lines. I will add some more of it to my homemade burn ointment hopefully it would aid in the scar-fading process!