Rexall Sundown Naturals, Vitamin E Oil, 70,000 IU, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)

Great and pure vitamin E oil!

Posted by sharonhiulam on Apr 10, 2014

okay - this vitamin E oil contains a lot of vitamin E! this is a big bottle for its price, and it's undiluted vitamin E in its pure form! I love that it is pure so i can mix this oil with other lighter oils of my choice. I also love that it comes in a squeezable bottle, which makes it easy for us to get the thick oil out. I like to use this pure vitamin E oil straight from the bottle to my lips. I squeeze a very tiny bit of oil on to my finger and apply to my lips - better than any natural and unnatural lip balm because it doesn't give me the waxy feeling that beeswax leaves behind, and the thick consistency allows it to sit on my lips like a lipgloss. Vitamin E is so versatile and it helps fade my lip lines. I will add some more of it to my homemade burn ointment hopefully it would aid in the scar-fading process!

very thick

Posted by Reviewer3332276 on Feb 20, 2012

like the other reviews said, this is very very thick, and you literally have to spent some time to even it out and have it absorbed into your skin. i use it for adding into my home made lotions, which is great!

Youth in a bottle

Posted by 5437921893874184523 on May 14, 2012

This oil is great if added to your favourite cream or better still add to sun lotion to add even more protection from the suns damaging rays .I use it in my after sun lotion to as its very effective at reducing free radical damage to the skin .

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2756197 on May 29, 2012

Sticky and viscous that's why using it only before night but works very effectively Every morning I wake up with much better looking face skin.

Vitamin E Oil

Posted by fourla on Jul 15, 2012

I adding this oil to eye and face cream. It make my skin very soft. Добавляю в крема для глаз и лица. Крума с этим маслом делают кожу гладкой.