GREAT TOOL!

Posted by 5022391092472087318 on May 24, 2015

I have been using this for about a week and I must say that its really good on my skin. within a week my wrinkles seems to be less visible!

very heavy

Posted by 5365577129766095844 on Dec 13, 2015

It's like honey. but didn't irritate my skin.

so far so good

Posted by 4810480082202805946 on Oct 12, 2013

My lashes have thickened , my hair is healthier. Not easy to squeeze out in a hurry but that's not important.

not good

Posted by 4932390895419295418 on Aug 12, 2014

too viscous, it is badly put on a face, hard mixes up.

A little Goes A Long Way

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 21, 2014

A great and simple staple for your medicine cabinet. I use Vitamin E on my lips and under eyes instead of expensive branded products. This is cheaper on iherb than what I can buy in the health food stores in Singapore. A lot people outside North America would agree, iherb is a real value in terms of savings. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

How long will the product is not available, we are waiting for months Tajrat Saudi Arabia are the reaso

Posted by 5347933777896700898 on Mar 14, 2016

الى متى سيضل المنتج غير متوفر اننا ننتظر من شهور تاجرات السعوديه هم السبب حسبي الله 😡😡 How long will the product is not available, we are waiting for months 😡😡

GooD

Posted by 5545520945512199378 on Feb 27, 2016

all time out stok not

Tocopheryl acetate

Posted by 4922191451921319928 on Nov 05, 2016

This is not a pure tocopherol (E vitamin) as they say but tocopheryl acetate (E vitamin acetate). Some people it can cause itchy skin. Texture is very thick so I need to warm it to get it more liquid. I wont buy it again because I believe olive oil is better effect on my skin (with natural E vitamin) than this product.

Hydrates but sticky

Posted by Reviewer2546610 on Apr 11, 2012

Moisturizes very well but is somewhat sticky. The container is not suitable because I was broken and spilled.

SOFTENED SKIN

Posted by 5570644700329301314 on Dec 26, 2015

i use it under my eyes before sleep and mix sometimes with body lotions. still testing the results but i do notice softness in skin after using it.