EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$12.10

$12.16

Savings of: $0.06 (0% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

so far so good

Posted by 4810480082202805946 on Oct 12, 2013

My lashes have thickened , my hair is healthier. Not easy to squeeze out in a hurry but that's not important.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

very heavy

Posted by 5365577129766095844 on Dec 13, 2015

It's like honey. but didn't irritate my skin.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

not good

Posted by 4932390895419295418 on Aug 12, 2014

too viscous, it is badly put on a face, hard mixes up.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

اسوأ تجربه في حياتي worst experience on my life

Posted by 5096966560064158577 on Oct 22, 2016

السلام عليكم اول شي هذي اول مره في حياتي اكتب رفيو عن برودكت من حرقه قلبي على النتيجه الي جفتها والله على ما اقول شاهد و وكيل من زمان كنت اسمع مدح وااااااايد على هالمنتج خصوصا للهالات تحت العين وجربت فيتامين اي من الصيدليه الي مكتوب عليه 30000 وكانت تجربتي جيده لاحظت فرق مع الاستخدام وكنت اجوف في الانستغرام مدح اكثرعلى هذا الي مكتوب عليه ٧٠٠٠٠ :وقررت اشتريه وكان اسوا قرار في حياتي بكتب لكم تجربتي بالتفصيل قبل النوم حطيت الزيت تحت عيني على الهالات لمى قعدت الصبح جفت روحي بالمنظره وربي انفجععععععععععععت قسم بالله عيوني متورمه كانه احد ضاربني على عيني وصاير مكان الهالات احمررررر ومنتفخ قلت لا حول ولا وقوه الا بالله و نفسيتي تدمررررررررررت بشكل مو طبيعي ما خليت شي ما سويته عشان اهدا من شكل انتفاخ عيني والاحمرار وبعدها رحت الصيدليه وعطتني مرهم للعين والحمدلله والشكر لك يا رب عيوني بدات ترجع لطبيعتها يومين عشتهم من اسوا ايام حياتي من صدمه ونفسيه تعبانه ما ادري ! هل المنتج فيه خطا في التصنيع !! بس اطالب عن الضرر النفسي الي عانيته من استعمال هالمنتج واذا كان المنتج ما يناسب وضعه تحت العين ليش ما يكتبون تحذير عشان الكل يتجنب وضعه تحت العين وبس حبيت احذركم عشان ما يصيدكم نفس الي عانيته this is my first time in my life i write a review for a product that burned my heart on the result of the using. I always see the praise on vitamin E especially for dark circles under the eye And I have used Vitamin E from the pharmacy (30,000 written on it), and my experience was good and observed with use And I've always seen morer praise on the Instagram on this one that (70000 written on it ) which is more powerful and so pure and i thought the result will be better And then I decided to buy it and it was the worst decision of my life i will write my experience on this product in details: before i sleep i applied vitamin e 70000 under my eye only and when i woke up at the morning and i see my face and i was shocked !! my eyes swelling and around my eyes become red and its look like some one hit me on my eyes i have tried a lots of things to calming from the swelling of my eyes Then I go the pharmacy and she gave me ointment and Thank God my eyes began to return to normal the worst days of my life i lived these two days, from the shock and tired psychological I don't know Is there is any error in manufacturing of the product!! I demand about the psychological damage that I have suffered from the use of this product and If this product don't fits to apply it under the eye why you don't write a warning ! i am waiting your answer to my questions

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

A little Goes A Long Way

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 21, 2014

A great and simple staple for your medicine cabinet. I use Vitamin E on my lips and under eyes instead of expensive branded products. This is cheaper on iherb than what I can buy in the health food stores in Singapore. A lot people outside North America would agree, iherb is a real value in terms of savings. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

How long will the product is not available, we are waiting for months Tajrat Saudi Arabia are the reaso

Posted by 5347933777896700898 on Mar 14, 2016

الى متى سيضل المنتج غير متوفر اننا ننتظر من شهور تاجرات السعوديه هم السبب حسبي الله 😡😡 How long will the product is not available, we are waiting for months 😡😡

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

GooD

Posted by 5545520945512199378 on Feb 27, 2016

all time out stok not

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

SOFTENED SKIN

Posted by 5570644700329301314 on Dec 26, 2015

i use it under my eyes before sleep and mix sometimes with body lotions. still testing the results but i do notice softness in skin after using it.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Hydrates but sticky

Posted by Reviewer2546610 on Apr 11, 2012

Moisturizes very well but is somewhat sticky. The container is not suitable because I was broken and spilled.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

It's ok

Posted by 5368715436905737385 on May 27, 2015

I add this oil to my coconut oil and apply it to my face. It was my first time buying Vitamin E oil, so I didn't realize that it's synthetic. I will definitely invest more and get a natural one next time.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 21-30 of 136 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »