Sunfeather Soaps, Castile Hand & Body Soap, Pure Olive Oil with Shea Butter, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jan 20, 2014

I seldom write reviews for products anymore, but this one impressed me so much, I felt I had to write one. I was initially hesitant to order this product because of the large size: What if I didn't like it??? My Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild Castile Soap had just run out, and I needed a replacement. I decided just to go for it, and I am so glad I did! This soap is incredibly silky! I use it on my face to dissolve and remove my makeup because I feel natural facial cleansers by themselves do not perform this function well enough. I just use a nickel-sized amount and rub it on my face. It lathers up pretty well and rinses easily. It leaves my face feeling smooth and soft. There is no fragrance, but it does smell very, very mildly like a nutty oil. That's the only way I can describe it. It smells natural. Best of all, this soap does NOT burn my eyes like the Dr. Bronner's did! It is very mild and gentle; it does what I want it to do; it does not burn my eyes; and it is so silky...did I mention that?! For the quality, it is a great price! I will be a repeat customer of this product!

Great ingredients, but way too dehydrating.

Posted by Leione on May 11, 2014

Even though it's all-natural, pure, biodegradable, vegetable, unscented and doesn't contain any dangerous and toxic chemicals, synthetic ingredients, additives, preservatives, artificial colorants, fragrances, endocrine disruptors, irritants or allergens, it's way too dehydrating and unsuitable for dry, sensitive and delicate skin. It doesn't leave a greasy film on the skin and and lasts a long time, though. It's best for oily and combination skin, as well as for washing hands. Overall, it's not a bad product and can be an alternative to toxic, chemical-filled mainstream soaps, but not for all skin types.

Great non-toxic soap

Posted by Reviewer1175486 on Oct 20, 2014

A great soap that does not dry out my skin. Fantastic non-toxic ingredients with almost no smell at all. The top gets clogged sometimes, but it seems to me that this usually happen with castile soaps containing only natural ingredients.

Hope iHerb will not discontinue this excellent product!

Posted by ashleyng on Feb 04, 2015

I am very particular about what bodywash I use on my sensitive skin. My skin loves this. Plus contains all none toxic ingredients and mostly organic! Incredible price for what you get. I would highly recommend to everyone esp. those with skin conditions like eczema and hives. Great for babies too! This is even better value than Dr Bronners (which is discontinued by iHerb) as the first ingredient in that is water. Thus more diluted. A little go a long way for this product. Absolutely love it!