Sunfeather Soaps, Castile Hand & Body Soap, Pure Olive Oil with Shea Butter, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Great ingredients, but way too dehydrating.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

Even though it's all-natural, pure, biodegradable, vegetable, unscented and doesn't contain any dangerous and toxic chemicals, synthetic ingredients, additives, preservatives, artificial colorants, fragrances, endocrine disruptors, irritants or allergens, it's way too dehydrating and unsuitable for dry, sensitive and delicate skin. It doesn't leave a greasy film on the skin and and lasts a long time, though. It's best for oily and combination skin, as well as for washing hands Overall, it's not a bad product and can be an alternative to toxic, chemical-filled mainstream soaps, but not for all skin types.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 From Missouri on Jan 20, 2014

I seldom write reviews for products anymore, but this one impressed me so much, I felt I had to write one. I was initially hesitant to order this product because of the large size: What if I didn't like it??? My Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild Castile Soap had just run out, and I needed a replacement. I decided just to go for it, and I am so glad I did! This soap is incredibly silky! I use it on my face to dissolve and remove my makeup because I feel natural facial cleansers by themselves do not perform this function well enough. I just use a nickel-sized amount and rub it on my face. It lathers up pretty well and rinses easily. It leaves my face feeling smooth and soft. There is no fragrance, but it does smell very, very mildly like a nutty oil. That's the only way I can describe it. It smells natural. Best of all, this soap does NOT burn my eyes like the Dr. Bronner's did! It is very mild and gentle; it does what I want it to do; it does not burn my eyes; and it is so silky...did I mention that?! For the quality, it is a great price! I will be a repeat customer of this product!