Sunfood, Protein-Rich Sacha Inchi Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 5-star

Well Sacha Inchi is a unique protein powder...

Posted by Reviewer2357101 From California on Jul 12, 2013

This particular protein is unique. I can't use very much but it seems to add amino acids that other protein powders are lacking. I use it to balance my Sunwarrior Rice Protein powder. -Janis

dellicious for veggie juices

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Aug 04, 2013

it helps me make my sour veggie juices sweet & creamy, plus filling & good protein, & doesn't irritate one's stomach! will try to add it to frozen fruit puree to make a tasty ice cream!

Very good!

Posted by 5567069316386174464 on Aug 21, 2013

I like the taste. It helps me eat less.

Tastes fine in a smoothie

Posted by ThinkingforMyself From Canada on Sep 25, 2013

I just tried this out and I didn't notice this in my smoothie at all, so I think it's going to work very well to boost my protein intake. There are some great reviews on other sites as to it giving people energy. It seems like a very benign flavour and texture. I will update my review if I notice any health benefits.

Quality protein!

Posted by 4787132060922778369 on Mar 02, 2014

This is a great natural organic protein that is easily absorbed and nutrient rich. A friend bought the same thing elsewhere and paid a lot more for the same quality product.