Maqui Berry goodness

Posted by adaywithe on Jun 25, 2016

I have recently been reading a bit about this super berry that is packed with antioxidants and decided to try the powder form from iHerb. I'm liking the taste as I mix it with my green powder to give it the purple berry flavor and it tastes really yummy. I'm giving it four stars as I'm not exactly sure if its working but the fact that its organic, has my seal of approval. I definitely feel a little bit more energetic but unsure if its because of the maqui berry or other supplements. Nonetheless, I have ordered two packets of these and I intend to use it on a daily basis either to mix in with yoghurt, smoothies, juice or just water!

Didn't notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Nov 24, 2013

Added to the many other things I put in whey protein shakes and didn't notice any difference in energy level, but may be difficult for me to review that way because what I already add keeps me full for 5 hours. However, package is only 4 ounces and if you use the suggested 1 T. it will be gone in no time. For me, I just can't justify the price of this product for the amount you get even though it has health benefits.