Good for beauty and health

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Oct 12, 2013

I need to consume purple powder of some kind everyday. I bought this because it was a purple fruit I've never tried before. There really isn't a taste...or a good taste...but that doesn't matter to me at all since I put it in green smoothies. It's a nice "change up" from having acai powder everyday. I will buy again and keep rotating different purple powders in my green smoothies.

Sunfood Purple Maqui Berry Powder

Posted by 4688732782191231738 on Nov 09, 2013

Was extremely pleased when I opened up the product to smell and taste the freshness as I had always ordered in Australia The price is great, postage is great , time it takes to get here is great So glad my Dad put me onto I herb

Feeling more alive!

Posted by 4884992137429652484 on Dec 02, 2013

I bought this along with some Mesquite, Maca and Super Greens and I'm feeling the best I've felt in a long time!

Great in my Protein Drinks!

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Oct 06, 2014

I like to add a good source of antioxidants to my protein drinks and it's perfect. It gives a nice flavor when I add it as well.

Great Maqui

Posted by Reviewer2415729 on Nov 03, 2014

Great in smoothies etc. Great price and quality

Definitely repeat to buy.

Posted by 5070259224376798374 on Jun 08, 2015

Delicious!!!

Great taste!

Posted by 4680391441669071294 on Jan 27, 2016

Maqui berry was a welcome change from only using Acaii in my smoothies and chia deserts. They are quite similar in taste - which means a great one! Would repurchase.

great taste, easy to blend with smoothies and juices

Posted by 5286611414916418760 on Feb 27, 2016

Great taste; absolutely easy to blend in with smoothies and juices for an extra boost of antioxidants

Great Tasting Health Supplement for Smoothies, Juices, Puddings ...

Posted by TheSuperfoodsDigest on Apr 27, 2016

Love this great tasting and super-nutritious maqui berry powder! Its deep purple colour adds richness to any smoothie or pudding. It's so simple to use this powder - just add the powder to your smoothie, juice or pudding. No mess at all. Maximum health benefit; minimum fuss. Love the convenience!

good taste if you take with yogurt

Posted by surapat on Jun 19, 2016

after try with many food&drink look like yogurt is the best and have good taste. now I take with blackberry,cranberry and selenium.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »