Great Cacao Butter

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Jul 12, 2013

This is really easy to shave off this brick of cacao butter for any recipe. I never melt it - too messy. Just shave off with a small knife. -Janis

❤❤

Posted by 5131985404754565018 on Aug 20, 2013

Love that with this brand you get a brick rather than a pour into bag while warm effect. That way you can perfectly measure off what you need!

Great Product!

Posted by healthfirst on Feb 18, 2015

This is my second pouch of Sunfood's Raw Cacao Butter. I use it to make my own organic chocolates. It's easy to use, incredibly tastey and smooth when I add my raw, organic cacao powder, honey and Simply Organic Vanilla flavoring to the recipe.

Organic, tasty and convenient, the perfect one!

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jan 24, 2015

It smells so deeply chocolate like, it really makes you realize that chocolate's tastiness comes from cacao butter! I use it of course to make chocolate, but also like butter in baking cocoa or chocolate flavoured cakes, cookies, or any sweets, it gives a deeper dimension to chocolatiness. Really, I recommend it. This product is very convenient for use as it comes in random chunks, you can chose whichever suits you for each occasion without the fuss of cutting off a bit from a big lump. And it is organic and raw, I call that perfect.

Bad taste.

Posted by lphoenix on Aug 15, 2013

This had a strange and not very pleasent taste to it. Maby its supposed to be this way, but I didn't like it.

CACAO BUTTER

Posted by 5743307339157837768 on Apr 10, 2014

This cacao butter has a delicious flavor, it's really creamy and comes in a block for easy chopping. I would purchase this again

top quality butter

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 18, 2014

i use it for my skin, food & desserts, Sunfood has top quality products, great to mix it with cocoa powder & makes delicious mini chocolates mixes with spirulina

as expected, really good

Posted by 5390966359579476031 on Aug 29, 2013

thank you so much for a good quality of your products

Product itself is good but the price seems a bit high

Posted by 4753235888982964938 on Oct 15, 2014

* The packaging has no information about sourcing so I contacted Sunfood and got their confirmation that they do NOT source their cacao beans from Africa. I was told they currently use beans from Ecuador and Peru. *** I used another brand of organic cacao butter but unfortunately it became discontinued. So I had to resort to this brand and, it appears to be not so bad - it smells okay and has no funky after taste. However, the price seems a bit steep, compared to the brand I used before and also to Sunfood's own website. I live in Asia so I have to use I Herb, but if you live in the States you may want to check out the company website.

bien