July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Super Nutrition, Before, During and After Menopause Multiple with Iron, 60 Packets, 4 Tablets Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

My wife swears by it

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Nov 04, 2010

She believes this is the best multi-vitamin she ever took and she is not on menopause. The product is for women of all ages. She has been taking vitamins for years. In addition to many other things (not too much vitamin A that she gets from fish oil, combination of other vitamins, its sources, etc.), she also likes that the product does not contain hydrogenated fats such as magnesium stearate, stearic acid and calcium stearate which are made by hydrogenating cottonseed or palm oil and are used throughout the supplements industry as lubricants; they are added to the raw materials so that machinery will run at maximum speeds. Stearates coat every particle of the nutrients, so the particles will flow rapidly. This ensures that production schedules will meet profit targets. These substances decrease the absorption of nutrients.

So far another great product from Super Nutrition.

Posted by TheGeneral on Jan 31, 2013

Super Nutrition is an excellent company and they offer nothing but the best products. My wife and I have been using their products for over 20 years. I recently switched to Thorne because I wanted a capsule versus a tablet and I just wanted to try something new. This is a new product for my wife as she is beginning to experience some of the classic symptoms of premenopause. She has only used these for 2-3 weeks and so far she is happy with them. It may be a little to early to assess how these have helped her symptoms, but we can update this review when we have more definitive information on it. The tablets come in a sealed packet which is convenient to carry when you are on the go. There are 4 tablets to each packet and they are somewhat large. So far she has not experienced any stomach upsets which she did to a slight degree with her previous MV which was also by Super Nutrition.

1st product to really help me.

Posted by Reviewer1022291 on Jan 11, 2007

I have tried products for 16 years for menopause and energy problems. Some products seemed to work at first but not for long. This is the first product to consistantly work and relieve my syptoms. I only take one packet a day, so the box lasts me 2 months. I have energy and have had no menopause symptoms for 8 months now. My husband has even started taking them because they give him so much energy.

My Wife Loves It - Her Skin is Glowing

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Sep 15, 2011

My wife is 68 and this product has giver her great energy and we have noticed that her skin is silky soft and actually shines and looks sooo healthy. She was in charge of a walk at work and can out walk the 30 year olds. Does not look or act her age... highly recommend this product for all women.

vitamin review

Posted by Reviewer3062566 on Nov 06, 2011

Very good product and service from iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »