Great all-in-one

Posted by Reviewer1810623 on Dec 05, 2011

This product is excellent! Almost all necessary minerals, vitamins and more in one. It's easy to ingest. It seems well produced, never gave me any troubles, even on empty stomach. One could add a B-/A-/D-Vitamin supplement if necessary, because it's not present/not enough in that product. In my opinion it's the best value you can get.

Calcium Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2836802 on Sep 26, 2008

The only calcium product I've found that doesn't cause constipation.

Great Supplemental Calcium Blend!

Posted by Reviewer2051234 on Aug 17, 2009

My doctor recommended I start taking calcium and Vitamin D supplements during my year check-up. I first bought this product at my local (expensive) health food store but decised to search the net for better prices. iHerb has competitive pricing on their products and I would recommend trying them out to see how much you can save by shopping here! As for the supplement, only time will tell I guess but it doesn't upset my stomach (but do take them with food!) and they are pretty easy to swallow given their size.

calcium blend-- 5 star

Posted by Reviewer1161692 on Sep 05, 2009

This is a 5 star & with osteoporosis at a minus figure, I haven't increased bone density but on the last 3 dexascans it has remained the same. If that w/keep me off Actonel, etc., I am grateful.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2953593 on May 01, 2010

This has about everything possible with the calcium blend

Must Have

Posted by Reviewer1673815 on Nov 25, 2010

Especially for Women who have bone issues.

great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2160005 on Jan 07, 2011

Super Nutrition is always one of the best vitamin makers out there!

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2906322 on Aug 31, 2009

I have taken for years but would be willing to explore other calcium sources. It is a bit heavy on my stomach and I started taking my supplements at night.

Good nutritional elements,

Posted by Reviewer3319467 on Jan 25, 2009

but a too big size of tablet for me.

Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer3352750 on Nov 14, 2007

I am very happy with the nutritional quality and quantity of calcium in only 3 capsules per day. The fact that they have many of the other important minerals is a real plus for me.