New To iHerb?

Super Nutrition, Glucosamine & MSM, 120 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Pain relief

Posted by Reviewer2546232 on Dec 26, 2008

I have found that this product has reduced the pain in my knees and fingers.

SUPER

Posted by Reviewer3256635 on Mar 11, 2010

THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS. I FOUND OUT BY BEING OFF OF IT FOR 1 MONTH. PRICE WAS THE BEST ANYWHERE FOR THIS PRODUCT.

Super Nutrition Glucoseamine & MSM

Posted by Reviewer1132275 on Dec 15, 2007

I have tried several glusoseamine products and this brand & formula is the only one that actually worked for me - it actually relieved my joint pain!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1805448 on Sep 02, 2011

I took this product because I had severe shoulder pain, raising my arms above my head was very difficult. I was on this product for several years and it reduced the pain by 95%. After a few years I stopped taking the product because I figured I did not need it anymore. Within a few months the pain had returned and I realized that I had made a mistake when I discontined using this stuff. I am back on it now and basically pain free. One thing that users should be aware of...you need to follow the instructions (2 pills in A.M. 2 pills in P.M.) and it does take 60 to 90 days for the Glucosamine & MSM to build up in your system. My pain level did not decrease untill I was half way through my 2nd bottle. By my 3rd bottle I was pretty much pain free. I'm a customer for life!

Highly effective

Posted by Reviewer2488018 on Mar 17, 2010

Great quality and highly effective. My knees have recovered from discomfort immediately following my ingestion of the glucosamine pills.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »