Pain relief

Posted by Reviewer2546232 on Dec 26, 2008

I have found that this product has reduced the pain in my knees and fingers.

SUPER

Posted by Reviewer3256635 on Mar 11, 2010

THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS. I FOUND OUT BY BEING OFF OF IT FOR 1 MONTH. PRICE WAS THE BEST ANYWHERE FOR THIS PRODUCT.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1805448 on Sep 02, 2011

I took this product because I had severe shoulder pain, raising my arms above my head was very difficult. I was on this product for several years and it reduced the pain by 95%. After a few years I stopped taking the product because I figured I did not need it anymore. Within a few months the pain had returned and I realized that I had made a mistake when I discontined using this stuff. I am back on it now and basically pain free. One thing that users should be aware of...you need to follow the instructions (2 pills in A.M. 2 pills in P.M.) and it does take 60 to 90 days for the Glucosamine & MSM to build up in your system. My pain level did not decrease untill I was half way through my 2nd bottle. By my 3rd bottle I was pretty much pain free. I'm a customer for life!

Super Nutrition Glucoseamine & MSM

Posted by Reviewer1132275 on Dec 15, 2007

I have tried several glusoseamine products and this brand & formula is the only one that actually worked for me - it actually relieved my joint pain!

Highly effective

Posted by Reviewer2488018 on Mar 17, 2010

Great quality and highly effective. My knees have recovered from discomfort immediately following my ingestion of the glucosamine pills.

No joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on May 09, 2010

I ordered these for my mother-in-law and she says she isn't having any joint pain.

Good ingredients and it works

Posted by Reviewer2332701 on Jun 10, 2010

My mom with severe arthritis loves this and she said she can feel the different in her mobility when on this supplement, compared to many other brands and formulation she ever tried.

Super Nutrition, Gllucosamine & MSM

Posted by Reviewer3017359 on Mar 06, 2012

I tried not taking this supplement and there was a definite difference. I started having a lot of joint aches and pains and less flexibility. Needless to say, I have started taking it again and have already had results. It took about a week, but now I have much more flexibility and very little aches and pains in my joints.

Fast Service and Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1116512 on May 28, 2008

Very fast delivery and wonderful value

good MSM

Posted by inbalweisman on Nov 24, 2013

Helps me reduce the pain after Karate training.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »