fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1994699 on Dec 26, 2007

I have had leukaemia, I have been taking this vitamin for 6 years my leukaemia is now gone. I feel fantastic and would say the vitamin has something to do with it!!!

New blend is not as good

Posted by 5364348870589726725 on Feb 06, 2014

I'm disappointed that they changed the formula in the bottle I just received. The new blend lacks a lot of the ingredients and has smaller amounts of others that really made this an effective men's supplement. I will be sending mine back and looking for a different product.

Best Vitamins Ever

Posted by Reviewer2987979 on Jan 03, 2008

I wrote a review for the womens' blend...ditto for this men's blend. My husband loves em. Healing properties, energy you can feel, and good price. You can take 1/2 the dose or full if you're feeling sluggish. I will never change and neither will he!

Super Nutrition-Men's Blend

Posted by Reviewer2306096 on Jan 11, 2008

Excellent product! Gives you lots of energy. Been using this product for approx. five years.

Men's Blend, Simply the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1084058 on Oct 11, 2007

I have been using the Men's Blend product for 6 months now. I currently live in the UK ,buy them on-line and have them shipped over...Yes they are that good! Being very conscious I what I consume,I feel completely confident in knowing Men's Blend provide's me with everything a good nutritional suppliment should in a way that my body respects.

Just what I was searching for!

Posted by Reviewer1024025 on Oct 25, 2007

My order arrived faster than expected and in great condition.

I can feel the difference...

Posted by Reviewer1322858 on Oct 29, 2007

I've tried all KINDS of vitamins, energy drinks, and health stuff, and I haven't noticed as much of a positive reaction in my body as I have with these vitamins (except maybe the rush from their "Energy Caps" which I HIGHLY recommend if you are pulling an all nighter!)

Very Good

Posted by TheGeneral on Jul 02, 2009

I have used Super Nutrition products for over 15 years. I use to use the Opti Pak but switched to the men's blend to give it a try. So far I like it and I may stick with it instead of the Opti Pak.

Best Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2718733 on Sep 03, 2009

I have tried countless Vitamins from ifferent sources and brands. I would say that these and Intramax liquid vitamins are superior to anything else I have tried. Immediate results and great energy levels throughout the day. I also like the fact that they are Iron free and include the mens blend for a nice libido boost.

Multivitamins

Posted by Reviewer2109352 on Mar 27, 2008

I tried getting a similar product locally and no one carries high potency multivitamins with herbs. The product is superior in every way.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »