• Formerly Called Easy Swallow Opti-Pack

• Customer Ratings

Super Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer1733604 on Jun 30, 2012

The product has some great ingredients Unfortunately I have not noticed an increase in energy level or changes however it may be a great product for some

My favorite multi-vitamin.

Posted by Reviewer2124266 on Oct 27, 2011

I like this vitamin because it is food based, and my body takes less than the amount prescribed. That tells me it is a potent vitamin. Aside from the flush I get,(my skin gets red) It is a complete vitamin. When I take less than prescribed I don't get the flush.

Super Nutrition, Opti-Energy Pack, Highest Energy Multi-Vitamin, 90 Packets, 4 Tablets Each

Posted by Reviewer1344860 on Aug 21, 2011

terrible......this gives me more than a flush! a huge rash that stings and burns and this is with the minimal dose taken with food

Above the competition.

Posted by Reviewer2655689 on Jul 28, 2011

I've been using these for around ten years, and there is no substitute. I can't imagine life without them.

super

Posted by Reviewer2800846 on Jan 03, 2011

I always feel good when I take these. You can definitely feel the niacin rush, sometimes more than others.

the performance multi-vitamin/mineral

Posted by Reviewer3265114 on Dec 22, 2010

These pills are amazing! the packets are easy to transport so that you can bring them with you to work or the gym. the packets also protect the pills from oxidation damage once you open the box. Also the pills are actually too potent for my nutritional needs, so I only need to take two packets per day (breakfast and dinner) instead of 3 so the box lasts longer. Also these pills are super easy to swallow as they don't try to stuff everything into one pill. And once you start taking 8 pills/day you quickly realize just how ineffecient a one a day multi-vit is...

Great shopping experience

Posted by Reviewer2553080 on Nov 03, 2010

It was so cool to discover that I could buy vitamins from the US, and have them here at my door in Europe for only $4 in shipping costs. I will definitely shop again! Helle Vind Schultz, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa, Italy

fantstic love them. feel great

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Sep 22, 2010

fantstic love them. feel great

good multi

Posted by Reviewer1985097 on Sep 08, 2010

this seems like a very good multi vitamin. Impressive array of nutrients. I'm still getting used to that niacin flush, and not sure it is good for me...need to do more reading before giving this a higher rating.

Good product at affordable price

Posted by Reviewer2598193 on Jun 19, 2010

I work out with a trainer and she sent me to a store to talk with someone very educated on natural resources and he recommended this multi-Vitamin pack. It works great. I have more energy and feel much better. I don't feel sluggish and my workouts are better. I am confident that my body is supplied with everything it needs in this Multi-Vitamin pack. I will always take it. Thanks for doing business with me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »