• Formerly Called Easy Swallow Opti-Pack

• Reviews | English

Convenient and potent.

Posted by Reviewer1745793 on Oct 16, 2007

Love the little packets. I just throw some in my bag and I'm good to go all day. This is one of the most potent food-based formulations of multi's I've found. I feel great on these. I enjoy a slight niacin flush if not taken on a full stomach. I love them.

Great supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1728021 on Oct 28, 2009

I'm 61 y.o. and currently training for the LA marathon in March, 2010. This supplement keeps me in pace with the 20 and 30 y.o. marathoners. Works for me.

Above the competition.

Posted by Reviewer2655689 on Jul 28, 2011

I've been using these for around ten years, and there is no substitute. I can't imagine life without them.

Super Nutrition Opti-Pack

Posted by Reviewer1042479 on Oct 31, 2008

Love it!!

Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on Dec 19, 2008

Probably the best Multi-vitamin I've purchased in a while and spent about half as much. Jim Tonasket, WA

Love these vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1610546 on Jun 16, 2009

Really, I do notice that I have a lot more energy in the morning and I do go to sleep within minutes of laying down. I have even noticed that the nights that I lay down, but don’t feel tired, I still fall asleep fast! I do get the niacin flush every morning, but when I take the vitamins after lunch and at dinnertime, I don’t notice a flush. I kind of like it though. It reminds me of using a MILD tingle lotion for tanning.

fantstic love them. feel great

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Sep 22, 2010

fantstic love them. feel great

Great shopping experience

Posted by Reviewer2553080 on Nov 03, 2010

It was so cool to discover that I could buy vitamins from the US, and have them here at my door in Europe for only $4 in shipping costs. I will definitely shop again! Helle Vind Schultz, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa, Italy

the performance multi-vitamin/mineral

Posted by Reviewer3265114 on Dec 22, 2010

These pills are amazing! the packets are easy to transport so that you can bring them with you to work or the gym. the packets also protect the pills from oxidation damage once you open the box. Also the pills are actually too potent for my nutritional needs, so I only need to take two packets per day (breakfast and dinner) instead of 3 so the box lasts longer. Also these pills are super easy to swallow as they don't try to stuff everything into one pill. And once you start taking 8 pills/day you quickly realize just how ineffecient a one a day multi-vit is...

super

Posted by Reviewer2800846 on Jan 03, 2011

I always feel good when I take these. You can definitely feel the niacin rush, sometimes more than others.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »