July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Super Nutrition, Opti-Energy Pack, Highest Energy Multi-Vitamin, 90 Packets, 4 Tablets Each

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Convenient and potent.

Posted by Reviewer1745793 on Oct 16, 2007

Love the little packets. I just throw some in my bag and I'm good to go all day. This is one of the most potent food-based formulations of multi's I've found. I feel great on these. I enjoy a slight niacin flush if not taken on a full stomach. I love them.

Great supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1728021 on Oct 28, 2009

I'm 61 y.o. and currently training for the LA marathon in March, 2010. This supplement keeps me in pace with the 20 and 30 y.o. marathoners. Works for me.

Above the competition.

Posted by Reviewer2655689 on Jul 28, 2011

I've been using these for around ten years, and there is no substitute. I can't imagine life without them.

My favorite multi-vitamin.

Posted by Reviewer2124266 on Oct 27, 2011

I like this vitamin because it is food based, and my body takes less than the amount prescribed. That tells me it is a potent vitamin. Aside from the flush I get,(my skin gets red) It is a complete vitamin. When I take less than prescribed I don't get the flush.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3268836 on Sep 21, 2006

Buy it and you won't be sorry. I feel 10 years younger and woop up on those 30 year olds!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »