• Formerly Called Easy Swallow Opti-Pack

• Customer Ratings

Convenient and potent.

Posted by Reviewer1745793 on Oct 16, 2007

Love the little packets. I just throw some in my bag and I'm good to go all day. This is one of the most potent food-based formulations of multi's I've found. I feel great on these. I enjoy a slight niacin flush if not taken on a full stomach. I love them.

Great supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1728021 on Oct 28, 2009

I'm 61 y.o. and currently training for the LA marathon in March, 2010. This supplement keeps me in pace with the 20 and 30 y.o. marathoners. Works for me.

Above the competition.

Posted by Reviewer2655689 on Jul 28, 2011

I've been using these for around ten years, and there is no substitute. I can't imagine life without them.

My favorite multi-vitamin.

Posted by Reviewer2124266 on Oct 27, 2011

I like this vitamin because it is food based, and my body takes less than the amount prescribed. That tells me it is a potent vitamin. Aside from the flush I get,(my skin gets red) It is a complete vitamin. When I take less than prescribed I don't get the flush.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3268836 on Sep 21, 2006

Buy it and you won't be sorry. I feel 10 years younger and woop up on those 30 year olds!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3318203 on Jan 25, 2007

I was using the rather expensive Dr. Perricone regimine ... and used this as the foundation of an alternative I put together. Use the kids vitamins too.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1519285 on Apr 26, 2010

They are packed with vitamins! Somedays I only take 2 packs if I feel I ate really well. I have had no problem with these.

Good product at affordable price

Posted by Reviewer2598193 on Jun 19, 2010

I work out with a trainer and she sent me to a store to talk with someone very educated on natural resources and he recommended this multi-Vitamin pack. It works great. I have more energy and feel much better. I don't feel sluggish and my workouts are better. I am confident that my body is supplied with everything it needs in this Multi-Vitamin pack. I will always take it. Thanks for doing business with me.

fantstic love them. feel great

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Sep 22, 2010

fantstic love them. feel great

Great shopping experience

Posted by Reviewer2553080 on Nov 03, 2010

It was so cool to discover that I could buy vitamins from the US, and have them here at my door in Europe for only $4 in shipping costs. I will definitely shop again! Helle Vind Schultz, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa, Italy

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »