July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Super Nutrition, Opti-Energy Pack, Iron Free, Highest Energy Multi-Vitamin, 90 Packets

Best Multi-vitamin we've tried.

Posted by Reviewer3334989 on Feb 02, 2009

I was feeling sluggish, tired, and somewhat depressed before I started taking these. I felt a substantial imporvement within a few days. They are easy to swallow, do not upset my stomach and my husband and I both find them to help improve our health.

I love these vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3201221 on Jul 04, 2009

A friend introduced them to me, and while I did have the niacin flush as they warn you of on the box, it doesn't last more than 30 minutes. The benefits far out weigh the 30 minutes while the niacin flush is happening. I can't remember how long it's been since I've had this much energy.

Hands down, best multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2655689 on Jul 28, 2011

Can't imagine my life without this product.

Effective & Easy

Posted by Reviewer3128772 on Oct 20, 2011

I've tried 100's of supplements over the years. This is the first one to give me noticeable results within 24 hours. Better energy in a subtle, natural way. Plus the packets are very easy to use.

Great combination

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Super Nutrition offer some great combinations of multi-vitamins so you don't have to take a thousand other pills at the same time. I find the high doses of B vitamins can make me feel a bit sick so it's better to stagger the dose I think. Otherwise fantastic!