Best Multi-vitamin we've tried.

Posted by Reviewer3334989 on Feb 02, 2009

I was feeling sluggish, tired, and somewhat depressed before I started taking these. I felt a substantial imporvement within a few days. They are easy to swallow, do not upset my stomach and my husband and I both find them to help improve our health.

Great combination

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Super Nutrition offer some great combinations of multi-vitamins so you don't have to take a thousand other pills at the same time. I find the high doses of B vitamins can make me feel a bit sick so it's better to stagger the dose I think. Otherwise fantastic!

I love these vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3201221 on Jul 04, 2009

A friend introduced them to me, and while I did have the niacin flush as they warn you of on the box, it doesn't last more than 30 minutes. The benefits far out weigh the 30 minutes while the niacin flush is happening. I can't remember how long it's been since I've had this much energy.

Hands down, best multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2655689 on Jul 28, 2011

Can't imagine my life without this product.

Effective & Easy

Posted by Reviewer3128772 on Oct 20, 2011

I've tried 100's of supplements over the years. This is the first one to give me noticeable results within 24 hours. Better energy in a subtle, natural way. Plus the packets are very easy to use.

Love the niacin flush but too many pills per dose

Posted by Reviewer3009568 on Nov 04, 2010

We don't take the recommended 3 packs per day, just one, an it seems to be kinda weak BUT better than nothing. I started taking Bluebonnet brand instead and can tell a huge difference in my nails, cuticles, hair, energy, and immune resistance. I'll let my husband finish off the Super Nutrition. We were taking it for years.

Excellent, long term benefits

Posted by Reviewer3268836 on Jan 07, 2007

Gives you lot's more energy than you would think from a vitamin, combat sickness, better athletic performance, would race without 'em.

Always the best

Posted by Reviewer3124269 on Apr 15, 2008

I have tried other Super Nutrition products, and have been using Opti-packs for about 7 years. These products are high-quality and perform as advertised. The Niacin flush is always a fun sensation

J H

Posted by Reviewer2645105 on May 15, 2008

I think this is the best vitaim pack on the market. A lot of "stuff" is packed into 4 pills. It is a great product and you cannot go wrong for the money.

opti-pack