Super Nutrition, Opti-Energy Pack, Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplement for Adults, 30 Packets, (6 Tablets) Each

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Super brand

Posted by Reviewer2292722 From Netherlands on Sep 29, 2008

This is really a great product! It has amazing high amounts of vitamins. The Amounts are really perfect to keep your body healthy and live longer. I'm going to use these for a longer time for sure. My mother uses them to and in a few weeks, she looked already 5-10 years younger!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2980219 From New York on Jun 10, 2009

The product works just as advertise! Just the kind of energy boost I need while stationed here in Afghanistan. SPC US ARMY

Awesome Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1053135 From Pennsylvania on Jul 31, 2009

I take this everyday with meals. Gives me a little boost plus (being a veg) I know I get all the nutrients I need. :-)

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1904707 on Jan 25, 2010

a powerful multi-vitamin...watch for that naicin flush!

Best multi-pack on the market!

Posted by Reviewer1446844 From California on Apr 29, 2010

This is truly a product you can feel - when I stopped taking it, my general well-being and energy level diminished drastically. This is the best combination of vitamins and minerals I have ever found.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »