Awesome Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1053135 on Jul 31, 2009

I take this everyday with meals. Gives me a little boost plus (being a veg) I know I get all the nutrients I need. :-)

Awesome!

Posted by 4897454880310541053 on Jun 02, 2014

The best vitamin out there.

Super brand

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 29, 2008

This is really a great product! It has amazing high amounts of vitamins. The Amounts are really perfect to keep your body healthy and live longer. I'm going to use these for a longer time for sure. My mother uses them to and in a few weeks, she looked already 5-10 years younger!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1904707 on Jan 25, 2010

a powerful multi-vitamin...watch for that naicin flush!

Best multi-pack on the market!

Posted by Reviewer1446844 on Apr 29, 2010

This is truly a product you can feel - when I stopped taking it, my general well-being and energy level diminished drastically. This is the best combination of vitamins and minerals I have ever found.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2980219 on Jun 10, 2009

The product works just as advertise! Just the kind of energy boost I need while stationed here in Afghanistan. SPC US ARMY

The jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Feb 10, 2009

I bought these for both my husband and me. He underwent Chemo for Lymphoma this past year and is still VERY tired. I work a lot of hours and am always fatigued. So, far I have not noticed any appreciable difference in the energy level of either one of us. I will admit that I don't always remember to take all three doses every day. That could have something to do with it.