• Formerly Called Perfect Blend

• Reviews | English

Best multivitamin ever!

Posted by Reviewer1575494 on Sep 27, 2006

Super Nutrition Perfect Blend is the best multivitamin I've ever used. I have had a problem in the past with allergic reactions to many suppossedly hypoallergenic MVAs. After trying several different brands, Super Nutrition was recommended to me, and I have never had a problem with them.

Excellant product

Posted by Reviewer1393606 on Dec 21, 2007

The best multi-vitamin or rather multi supplement out there.

Super Multi

Posted by Reviewer2752297 on Jun 07, 2008

Best Multi-Vit. yet. I've been taking it for a few years now & have noticed a difference for the better.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1490261 on Sep 29, 2008

Our daugher can't eat wheat/gluten so this vitamin is perfect. She doesn't get as sick anymore and has grown since she started taking these. Now the whole family is taking them and is feeling better.

Multi

Posted by Reviewer3279650 on Jan 24, 2009

I have been taking this whole food multiple for over ten years. I try others, but always go back to this one. I'm happy that iherb stocks this now so I can order all of my vites on-line!

Perfect Blend

Posted by Reviewer3015113 on Oct 17, 2007

Have tried many multi vits but this is by far my favourite. Proper vit A, greens... all good stuff

Supernutrition multi vit

Posted by Reviewer1462084 on Nov 07, 2007

I was happy to see that these vitamins contained all the vitamins and minerals and amino acids that I was looking for to consolidate most of my supplements. I was specifically looking for a multi that had ingredients that could help my underactive thyroid.

Great Vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 on Nov 12, 2011

Excellent product. My entire family has been using them for over 4 years. iherb is the best!!

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2381461 on Aug 09, 2011

I've been taking these for about 6 years. They give a non-speedy, natural-feeling boost. I find that I get sick very infrequently since I've been taking them. Once you get in the habit of taking them for a while you almost don't even think about it- but you feel better.

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1386063 on Oct 13, 2011

Tried other vitamins, and am ordering these again. Great potency and quality. You definitely feel the difference, even at 1/2 the recommended dose!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »