• Original Formula. Back by Popular Demand, Exclusively at iHerb.

• Customer Ratings

Super Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2933476 on Aug 18, 2014

Super Nutrition (and all other CA-based brands/products) have revamped their product lineup due to recently enacted laws in California arbitrarily banning certain ingredients and dosages in nutritional supplements. It's called Prop 65 and it will hopefully be overturned in the near future. In the meantime, try their new products, you may like them. If not, they are offering this original formulation of their Perfect Family Blend through iHerb to customers outside of CA-only as it is not Prop 65 compliant. I prefer this one to the new one, so hopefully something happens soon!

Great ingredients

Posted by odereviews on Aug 02, 2014

This time I made an exception, because this was cheap. Tablets are hard and pretty large, and the serving size is 4 tablets per day. Usually multivitamins have pretty bad smell, but these tablets smells like wholegrain cereals. Ingredient list is really impressive (just look at the list of ingredients). There’s pretty much everything you can hope for. Package is really outdated, and looks like it’s a gardening product. Overall I’m really happy with the product (with the current price), but there’s plenty of competition within the multivitamin “genre”.

I really like this original blend more than the new version

Posted by Reviewer1490160 on Sep 10, 2015

Glad to see this is still available. I bought a bottle last fall, and I am still working on it. I don't always take multi-vitamins, but when I do I really like this blend. I have also used the newer Perfect Family Blend, but found it harder for me to digest. I appreciate all the additional green foods and herbs that this version contains. I usually only take one or two tablets a day, but I can feel the difference. Hope that iHerb will continue to stock this great version.

Super Nutrition multi-vitamin

Posted by 5078033279257685062 on Oct 19, 2014

Great product, reasonable price

My first multi-vitamin pills

Posted by 5615487347785092463 on Feb 25, 2015

Pills are big and quite difficult to swallow.