• Formerly Called Perfect Blend

Check Out the Original Formula.

• Reviews | English

Huuuuuge pills

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 30, 2012

Liked the fact it has all the nutrients, vitamins, minerals etc in it. But the pills are way too big. I got the big bottle, pricey, so I will finish it but will look for a different brand after I finish. By the way, the pills taste like cereal I like it ;) Once I get a strong blender I reckon I could blend them into a smoothie or sprinkle them on my raw cereal.

They are better

Posted by Reviewer2282493 on Jul 08, 2012

A mixture of vitamins with mimerales and diverse nutrients that at first it is good but that the awaited effect does not supply

Vitamin helps prevent various illnesses and cancer is important, of course, exercise improves the body all right, but I think the nutrition is lost fatigue - all right

Posted by 4820210752248435650 on May 30, 2013

A waste of money!

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Jan 08, 2014

It's ineffective. It absorbs moisture quickly and quality changes in spite of drying agents in the bottle. Have discarded and will not buy again. My first poor buy from iHerb after so many years.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on May 23, 2009

In my eyes this is the most perfect vitamin supply. there is. The amount of vitamins and minerals is amazing good. If you compare it to others you will find out this is the best amount ingredients for the best price. It makes me feel much better. Love this stuff and wil advice everybody to at lelast try this product.

Great multi vit. for the money

Posted by Reviewer2116254 on Oct 23, 2008

Hard to best this one from iherb. Not much out there compares to it for the money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »