July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Super Nutrition, Perfect Kids 2, Children's Multivitamin, 240 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Perfect kids are still perfect

Posted by Reviewer2550802 on Apr 17, 2011

My kids (aged 9 and 11) have been on these vitamins for years. I wanted a comprehensive multi but also a green food component. The new formula has a noticable trace of mint in it..but its still OK. Both kids take it no problem. The tablets are very flat, oval, and easy to get down. Honestly..my kids NEVER get sick anymore and I think the vitamins have something to do with it. Both kids are also on the autistic spectrum...and I feel they are less "off" when they have had the vitamins. The dosing is very nice because you can space it out over the day for optimal absorption. Overall...I would DEFINATELY recommend!! I even take them myself!!!

For adults too!

Posted by Reviewer1992093 on Jan 03, 2014

Originally purchased this for my oldest daughter to try as she was old enough to move away from chewables, and has no issues swallowing pills. I like that I can control the dose, and even though she is 10 years old I only give her 1 pill a day to "fill in the gaps" of her diet. If she feels a cold coming on I'll bump it up to 2 pills to help boost her immune system. I decided to try them myself when I saw how truly easy to swallow they were, I have problems with esophageal spasming, and low stomach acid. These vitamins are GREAT for adults as well. Provides all the nutrition I need, gives me energy to get through the day which I can't say about all the vitamins I have tried, easy to swallow and easy for my stomach to break down. I take between 2-4 pills depending on how I slept (less sleep=more vitamins for energy). This kids multi will always have a place in my vitamin regimen for myself and my kids!

for dogs

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011

I add half a vitamin to my dogs' food I make myself. It's without sugar or other sweeteners so perfect for animals.

Excellent vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3037043 on Dec 12, 2011

Had a hard time finding chewables that my kids liked and finally found these as a great alternative. They are old enough to swallow these and I haven't had any complaints. Love that they aren't loaded with herbs either.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2356097 on Dec 28, 2011

Really happy that I found this product for my child, I feel it offers maximum nutrition in small easy to swallow tablets and all for an affordable price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »