Super Nutrition, PreNatal Blend 2, PreNatal Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Dietary Supplement, 90 Tablets

Great product!

Posted by 5436826417411820148 on Jan 19, 2014

My doctor advised me to take one twice daily. Agrees with my stomach! I keep ordering them & recommend them!

Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer1746289 From Switzerland on Aug 09, 2013

I agree that these vitamins are great for their nutritional value, however I just can't seem to take all 6 pills in one day. I always forget or I just can't stomach the thought of taking more of them. They are huge and have a weird taste. For me the inconvenience factor is outweighing the health benefits. When I finish them, I won't be ordering them again. I'll try to find an easier PNV to take one with the same nutritional benefits.