Good, but big

Posted by Reviewer2850178 on May 17, 2008

I like these vitamins because they are both vegetarian and gluten-free. But they are so large that I cannot swallow them and need to crush them and take them by spoon. I usually can take some of the larger tablets, but these are difficult for me.

Veggie tabs

Posted by Reviewer1116449 on Mar 26, 2009

Taking only one tablet is wonderful and has everything that my last natural vitamin had and I had to take 3 tablets to get it all.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer3260618 on Apr 25, 2009

After just a few days I could feel a difference and have been very happy with this product.

One a Day for Women

Posted by Reviewer1450245 on Dec 04, 2009

Recommended by my doctor as well as specialist

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer1259235 on Sep 24, 2010

These vitamins rock! They are the best for me. Within days my nails started to get harder and grow faster. That spoke volumns on the content that is in these vitamins. With only one a day, they truly work. Try them...you will not be disappointed. One my second bottle and still loving them.

Super Nutrition, Simply one 50

Posted by Reviewer2304961 on Nov 01, 2010

This is a good vitamin, whole food, without soy that is the reason taking them. I have been taking this vitamin for about a year. Wouldn't change for the world. Reasonly price for the ingredients.

Super Nutrition Simply One

Posted by Reviewer2729495 on Oct 31, 2008

I have been taking Simply One for over a year now, and it makes me feel so much better. I will be trying the 50+ for the first time.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on May 17, 2011

Just wish the tabs weren't so hard to swallow...

Super Women

Posted by 5355933989392629135 on Dec 02, 2014

These are the very best I have found in years! More energy, better stronger fingernails.

My mother in law love these one

Posted by Reviewer1169515 on Feb 14, 2011

My mother in law used to buy these vitamins from whole foods and they were more expensive . Now I am getting for her from iherb for lot cheaper and she is very happy .