One a day is easy.

Posted by Reviewer2112063 on Oct 11, 2007

My husband found he had more energy after taking Simply One Men for a short time. I do not have to chase him to take it. He just takes it in the morning after his breakfast and is all set for the day.

Great company

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Nov 04, 2010

This is my first bottle. What I like about it is that it does not contain hydrogenated fats such as magnesium stearate, stearic acid and calcium stearate which are made by hydrogenating cottonseed or palm oil and are used throughout the supplements industry as lubricants; they are added to the raw materials so that machinery will run at maximum speeds. Stearates coat every particle of the nutrients, so the particles will flow rapidly. This ensures that production schedules will meet profit targets. These substances decrease the absorption of nutrients.

Great Product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Oct 19, 2008

I bought this for my two boy's ages 18 & 21. They get so run down between college, work and everyday life that a suppliment was needed. The first day my oldest took the vitamins, he felt so much better right away and praise's the product. This is a perfect super nutrion supplement. I wish they had ine for women. Highly recommend this product.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2594103 on May 26, 2010

I have been using this product for about 4 years and have been completely satisfied with the results.

Good for Men

Posted by Reviewer2831018 on Jun 24, 2010

One a day is good for guys who have a hard enough time remembering to take vitamins as it is.

My husband loves these!

Posted by Reviewer2001475 on Jun 30, 2010

Simple - one-a-day - and they give my husband an easy boost of energy without any jitters.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1169515 on Feb 14, 2011

My husband like it a lot.

One good suppliment

Posted by Reviewer1467114 on Dec 27, 2011

One pill. Works well with me. Good dissolution in my system.

Super Nutrition, great product

Posted by Reviewer3065359 on Feb 03, 2012

great product, my husband uses it everday and has no digestive issues after taking the product. Highly recommend it!

Super Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2656236 on Oct 05, 2009

I actually got these for my sons; they say they are the best

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »