multivitamin for men

Posted by Reviewer3087339 on Feb 19, 2009

very pleased with these

Too big tablets

Posted by khalilbh on May 23, 2013

I have a problem in swallowing pills, this product comes with very huge pills, so it is impossible for me to swallow them, I can't also smash the pill and then drink it because the taste makes you vomit, so I think that I lost my money on this product. For people who have my problem there is a cheaper multivitamin product called Deva which has very small tablets, and it is also a vegan product.

Multivitamin

Posted by 5414007426899739417 on Oct 20, 2013

Best multivitamin in the world.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1354339 on Jul 12, 2010

Both my husband and son take this easily digestable multi-vitamin and like the benefits.

The verdict is in, it works!

Posted by Reviewer1388801 on Apr 17, 2009

Just what I've been looking for, a one and done pill with just the right blend for men.

"Simply Super!"

Posted by Reviewer2450740 on May 07, 2009

Looking just to take a one a day, well the buck stops here. Provides high levels of all kinds of good stuff. One warning, this stuff flushes out of you, a really bright yellow. It provided me with super energy levels that lasted for hours. Amazing stuff for the price.

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2243527 on Jul 08, 2009

This is a great multi-vitamin. The best I have taken, yet, and I have tried quite a few, though, mainly brands found in the supermarket. I feel energized, happy, and I am finding myself sleeping better, and waking up refreshed. I now have the energy to workout after work. I am a customer for life.

Great pill

Posted by Reviewer2357232 on Apr 08, 2010

will keep getting these for my husband who really likes them.

Mens Super Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2729495 on Oct 27, 2007

I bought these for my Husband... let's hope it makes him into a very healthy and happy Husband.

JUST ONE.....

Posted by Reviewer1985330 on Oct 31, 2007

I can only get my husband to choke down one vitamin a day and with Simply One I can feel like he's getting the most vitamin value per pill. Real little power pills!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »