ยาแรงนะ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

ให้เมียกิน เมียบอกตัวยาแรงมาก อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on May 07, 2014

Seems to be helping, though my ur_ne is yellower than usual, and I know this can be related to vitamins. Will keep using it as it gives me energy.

So far so good

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Mar 24, 2014

Hard to review this one until I've managed to conceive & carry and deliver a healthy baby. However tablets aren't unpleasant to take- but definitely have a good amount of water. The instructions on the bottle aren't as clear as they could be however I just take one per day and hope for the best. Will update at a later date.

Super-Nutrition-Simply-One-PreNatal-Triple-Power-90

Posted by 5374179766161943236 on Dec 01, 2013

This product is very good. My nails and hair are much stronger (that's from the first bottle). It also helps my complexion from breaking out. I've ordered 2 more bottles few days ago and received them today. On the pregnant front have been actively ttc since August, now waiting for result on 4th cycle. It is good for overall health even if you are not ttc or pregnant. Also very convenient just one big tablet a day.

my favorite prenatal

Posted by tesslouise on Nov 05, 2013

This has very similar (if not identical) ingredients and amounts to the more easily found Rainbow Light Prenatal One. Its big advantage is its coating. It smells and tastes faintly of vanilla, not sour like Rainbow Light. It doesn't make me gag when I'm pregnant. Unfortunately it is significantly more expensive than the Rainbow Light, so I only take this one when I'm pregnant, and I switch back to the Rainbow Light when I'm breastfeeding.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1271871 on Jan 28, 2013

Have been taking them before and during my pregnancy. I did have to supplement extra iron though.

natural choice

Posted by Reviewer2737375 on Nov 01, 2012

nice vanilla flavour and natural ingredients with no fillers but not sure how all the vitamins and nutrients effect each other and me

Good product

Posted by PracticalHealth on Jul 02, 2012

This is a good product to keep on hand during pregnancy or breast-feeding. I would prefer an iron-free version, though, as the iron carbonyl ingredient causes some constipation. I find Eclectic Institute's VitaNatal formula to have a nicer iron blend that is easier on the body (amino acid chelate) in case you are prone to this problem.

Feel and look better!

Posted by Reviewer1134874 on Apr 09, 2012

Not sure about the baby but im feeling a ton better, more energy and my skin looks nicer.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2190376 on Apr 01, 2012

Pretty much as good as you can get. My pregnant partner is using these and seems to be in good health. Delivers everything you need for prenetal without toxic levels of any vit.