July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Super Nutrition, Simply One, PreNatal Triple Power!, 90 Tablets

Super Nutrition, Simply One

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Aug 28, 2010

very good product. very happy!

The Best Ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer1924401 on Oct 17, 2010

Thank you for carrying this product. It is hard to find. It works the best for me. The prompt arrival of this product was awesome! Keep up the good work!

Very happy! I recommended them

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Sep 05, 2011

Started taking these about 2 months before becoming pregnant. During my first semester of pregnancy, I also took a folic acid supplement on top of it which was prescribed by my doctor. I am now 5 month pregnant and still enjoying these. These are the only vits I am taking. I feel very good, eat well, exercise weekly and enjoy a great pregnancy. I beleive this product is great, ingrédients are good and 1pill daily is easy to take! I am at my 2nd bottle and will keep using for a long Time I am sure (even after my baby's birth...)

Wonderful Prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1850243 on Jul 03, 2010

The only prenatal I could get down- and you only need one a day. It is dairy and soy free, which is something that can be hard to find. I have also found it to be a great postnatal vitamin that doesn't affect breastmilk in a negative way.

Good product

Posted by PracticalHealth on Jul 02, 2012

This is a good product to keep on hand during pregnancy or breast-feeding. I would prefer an iron-free version, though, as the iron carbonyl ingredient causes some constipation. I find Eclectic Institute's VitaNatal formula to have a nicer iron blend that is easier on the body (amino acid chelate) in case you are prone to this problem.