Good product

Posted by PracticalHealth on Jul 02, 2012

This is a good product to keep on hand during pregnancy or breast-feeding. I would prefer an iron-free version, though, as the iron carbonyl ingredient causes some constipation. I find Eclectic Institute's VitaNatal formula to have a nicer iron blend that is easier on the body (amino acid chelate) in case you are prone to this problem.

Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on May 07, 2014

Seems to be helping, though my ur_ne is yellower than usual, and I know this can be related to vitamins. Will keep using it as it gives me energy.

Super Nutrition, Simply One Prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1179692 on Dec 09, 2009

I like the fact i can just take one a day. Smells kinda fishy - not a big deal.... I was taking Twinlab's Dr GreenePrenatal Complete Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement which was 2/day it didn't agree with me. This formula has some good extra ingredient's that other formula's don't have.

good

Posted by Reviewer3183139 on May 05, 2008

One of the few whole food vitamins out there. Detractor is the price.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1361492 on Aug 29, 2007

For 1000 mcg of Folate, you won't find a better price. Also seem to be mild on my pregnant stomach.

Same great product- thanks for no samples this time!

Posted by Reviewer1707091 on Jan 24, 2008

Last order, I received a sample of diet pills along with my prenatal vitamins! Someone's not paying attention when packing the orders... Otherwise, very happy with the service.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2537702 on Jan 16, 2009

One easy pill to take without giving me an upset stomach. Too bad it doesn't have much calcium because I then have to take another supplement.

Fastest Shipping ever

Posted by Reviewer1816077 on Mar 10, 2009

I am so pleased with your shipping. I received my order so fast. I told my friends and family about the fast shipping.